Does anyone meet in Southampton/Portsmouth/Winchester area?

Naybo, are you going to Silverlake this saturday then?

Honestly I couldn't tell you, i'm heading to my mates up in Chandlers Ford and then he's taking me to the one he uses =P

I know, I'm such a n00b, Charlie Sheen looks and me and weeps at how much I DONT win =(

sorry on the late input guys! im from ringwood but usually around the soton and pompey area for work meetings, i have yet to meet another bri skoda member or even see one so im a bit bummed! i would love to meet some of you crazy nutters that love cars and include them in the essentials list for life (earth water fire food and cars) there is sometimes a modified car meet in staples car park in soton. the word modified is used lightly. if there is a date sorted for a sunday fun run throught the new forest and then onto a pub i would love to come along for my love of food and cars, i work sundays atm however i can see what arrangements i could make if something was deffor sorted :D

there is also an event at matchams race track at ringwood held on weds throughout the summer which is basically a night of drifting, hot rods, cat and mouse, show and shine etc that clubs get involved in so we could reserve a little space for briskoda members and try to get a few along??

• Like 2

I sometimes go down matchams! its a good laugh watching the old bangers drift and occasionaly get it wrong, there has been a VW bus stand down there for a while so if a bus can have a stand then so can we lol

Can we do may the 20th as its a sunday then? I can spend all day saturday in the workshop then polishing to show off the VRS :D Can we possibly get a little list going as to who would be up for may the 20th? im in.

1. Jack.

There might be a bit of umming and arring over the exhaust but, I don't think it's blowing or anything it just looks a little worse for wear.

Attacking a Scrappers in So'ton this weekend for some more bits and bats though xD

I had the "delaminating back-box" advisory last year, so my dad got some galvinised sheet steel, we wrapped it round the box with some steel bands, filled the gaps with gun gum.

not only did it pass, the tester asked if it had been professionally rebuilt!

not sure on the 20th, will check shifts and get back to you all

• Like 1

I'd be up for this too, I live in locks heath near Fareham. I only brought my little fabia a month ago but I love it, and need an excuse to take it down some nice roads :)

Also is anyone going up to Castle Combe?

#

I am to combe on saturday mate.

#

I am to combe on saturday mate.

Cool, I was gonna ask anyone if there's gonna be a convoy or whatever? I might now be staying with a friend in Bristol tomorrow night though, if he'll answer his phone. I shall see you down there no doubt? I'm the new guy with the black magic mkI fabia vrs with the dent in the bonnet :/

Cool, I was gonna ask anyone if there's gonna be a convoy or whatever? I might now be staying with a friend in Bristol tomorrow night though, if he'll answer his phone. I shall see you down there no doubt? I'm the new guy with the black magic mkI fabia vrs with the dent in the bonnet :/

I won't be going to CC, too much on :( But here's a tune for your convoy (you have to imagine the Macks and Peterbilt's as Firby's and Octy's) :giggle: I'll be at JKM for the RR though :rock:

I won't be going to CC, too much on :( But here's a tune for your convoy (you have to imagine the Macks and Peterbilt's as Firby's and Octy's) :giggle: I'll be at JKM for the RR though :rock:

Be better if I put the link in :giggle:

Finally! looks like were getting a good fan base down here! lol, im going to have a chat with my mate as he had a Hyundai Coupe and was allways organizing meets for the UKHCC in the new forest and i used to go with him and have a great time, so hopefully he will have some good suggestions, I think im gonna try and get a table at the red-shoot inn for lunch say about 12.30 1 ish? unless any one else has any inputs :)

Any suggestions are welcome!

I will post up the locations of the meet when i have planned it :)

Or... even more fun... portable BBQs in one of the quieter bits of the New Forest!

Potential food poisoning/burns and nice photos. :D

Cheap too. ;)

There is nothing manlier than driving fast or incinerating meat, the 2 together is

a sure fire winning combination.

Could do a convoy, meet at one of the service

Stations then all go to the area, there's a few good places down by ringwood, just have to keep looking for the right weather?

A BBQ sounds good, looks as though there will be about 3 of us then? Really hope you find work naybo! Is there many BBQ Friendly areas down there then?