BLURT !

lfc958

does anyone here have a No! No!. They're advertised during the day by some Emmy award nominated non entity I've never heard of. Anyway, the question; do they work on scrotal hair? I only ask as mine are forming dreadlocks and could do with a trim. So, No! No!, yes or no no?

Mr Miyagi writes a bloody fantastic best man's speech!

Daniel Larussa was ****e ........ he wasn't there when it was his turn to speak: turns out he was getting the crap beaten out of him in the toilets.

Edited by Longyear
  • Like 1

A mate of mine was there, and reckoned it's because the shoe wasn't actually glass.... it was made of that P.E.T stuff that plastic pop bottles are made out of, and it can't biodegrade and break down, not even in a fairy tale .......

....... oh and he said the shoe stunk..... he said Cinders may have the looks but she also clearly has athletes foot, because the pong was positively fungicidal.

And you know what they say....... smelly shoes, smelly _ _ _ _ _ :thumbup:

Edited by Longyear
  • Like 3

I am allways correct, rule 1. In the event of me being wrong, see rule 1, thats rule 2.

I'll be away from my computer the next couple of days, my blurts would have been:

...I swear, it's an optical illusion.

She was as disappointed with the Isle of Man as I was with Lesbos.

Every second Friday until September (weather permitting).

Nearly fainted when he told me the price!

Something about monkey's bottoms and where not to have your butler serviced etc etc

• Like 2

This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine.....

Thats better!! Is my type choice OK with you all??

....and Ben Kenobi leaned over to the Stormtrooper and quietly whispered...... people ignore you because you speak to loudly to them. The louder the voice, the less the impact.

:rock: In the tube hole true Blonde going back to Romford - Mega mega mega going back to Romford - Hi mom are you having fun - And now are you on your way To a new tension headache :rock: