What's in your boot ?

jonny boy

After cleaning the car, noticed the sheer amount of stuff that the boot (black hole) has in there .....

Oil

screenwash

Tyre dressing

High Visibility vest

rags & microfibre cloth

tyre gauges

Assorted in car leads & adapters

Floor net

Golfing brolly

Spare bulbs

Screen mounts

Tool kit

warning flashing thingy

Fuses

Emergency blanket !

Shoe grippers !

Insurance cards & chuck away camera

Marker pen & biro

:blush:

20120328_103734.jpg

175 shelter bricks for ballast weight in case of snow.

It improved the traction no end in the BMW, so I am sure it's worth having in this one.

Does anyone know how to stop the headlights pointing at the sky, and is 12 mpg normal?

• Like 1

Spare Oil

12v compressor

De-icer

2' pipe for getting wheel bolts off

Spare wheel etc

Tarpaulin

Pair of boots

Probably some nappies and a pack of wipes.

175 shelter bricks for ballast weight in case of snow.

It improved the traction no end in the BMW, so I am sure it's worth having in this one.

Does anyone know how to stop the headlights pointing at the sky, and is 12 mpg normal?

You say that, but a sack of spuds under the 'bonnet' of a Skoda Rapid was pretty much standard issue with them!

As for my boot...

Top level: subwoofer. Coz I'm well 'ard.

Lower level: amplifier, bird**** remover wipes, spare hoody, wellies, coat hanger, toolkit, Haynes manual, a thousand carrier bags, bottle of water, hamster in cage.

nitro powered RC car

tank of nitro

standered fabia vrs tsi bov valve

bag full of useless college notes on heat transfer featuring a fasanating section on enthalpy

a barracuda harrington jacket

ohhh and an air rifle :bandit:

• Like 1

A boot bag containing cloths glass cleaner etc. a plastic box containing gas regs, gas safe books and a few essential tools for checking jobs (QCing) umberella.

Edited by PhilP1903

2 umbrellas,

walking pole

road atlas

Os maps

Jacket

waterproof trousers

hat

wellies

walking boots

5 pack of Mars bars

1st aid kit

roll of duct tape

camera

handheld GPS gear

emergency location beacon

Very little at all

A very old (slightly ripped) ground sheet. (probably 20 odd year old)

A very old (unused) fire extinguisher strapped to the left hand side. I think dated 97.

That's it

The only other thing is I have is a Hi-Viz bib in the spare wheel tool box. Obviously a Full sized spare wheel (steel wheel).

Sod all above the carpet, but below the floor there's my battery, a bag with jack, wrench, pump in, a big cloth, spare bulbs. Thats it. Spare wheel sits behind the passenger seat because of my alternative use of the spare wheel well. If I chucked the spare wheel on the passenger seat, with the boot open I would appear to have nothing more than 2 front seats. :)

In mine today was a bin bag with 2 old duvets, a kettle, coffee maker, several old bits of crockery, a dozen or more empty video boxes, 3 carrier bags full of old videos. A lawn mower, hedge trimmer and a bag full of freshly cut rosemary.

Several assorted carrier bags full of all sorts of cr@p, a hi viz coat, baseball cap, a couple of empty bags for life and a walking stick.

I ain't got a big boot, I just spent most of the day going backwards and forwards to the tip.

Umbrella

Blanket

Oil

Coolant

Screenwash

Compressor

Dirt Devil Hoover

Wheel brush

2 Tesco Bags

Full sized spare wheel

Autoglym Cleaning Products