Recent pics of your fabia for no reason, just stick em up!

Some action shots from last weekend-always amazes me how much cleaner the car looks in the pics!

1743_zps003ac0e2.jpg

Definitely looks like it's cocking it's leg in this picture! Cracking photo.

Here's one of mine from last September, roll on the nicer weather so it can be like this for more than a week!

400411_10151205085716869_1750723971_n.jpg

• Like 1

how about we swap. You do my engine and ill do your body work and in 6 months we swap back lol

Sounds like a plan matey lol a few more weeks once I sorted the money out I will be hunting you down for working your magic giving my bodywork the bromo love :)

Sounds like a plan matey lol a few more weeks once I sorted the money out I will be hunting you down for working your magic giving my bodywork the bromo love :)

sweet dude. You got my number we can talk near the time OR meet up for a beer soon as I will be heading up to your part of the world at the end of this month :)

sweet dude. You got my number we can talk near the time OR meet up for a beer soon as I will be heading up to your part of the world at the end of this month :)

Yeah defo dude hopefully car will be running bang on then. Yeah I have your number dude will text you in a min because I have changed mine. Defo will have go out for a beer dude