What annoyed you today whilst driving ?

jonny boy

Audi plonker who manage to park whilst drinking his coffee in both disabled spaces at a Starbucks I visited today, whilst other normal spaces were available. I suppose we should all be thankful that he wasn't having his drink whilst doing 90 down the nearby motorway.

You can turn it off on most of them

There's a bug with my mini 0803 and you can mute it but it resets next time it powers on, even though it says its still muted, so she is suspicious.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

My lad passed his motorcycle Compulsory Basic Training on Saturday, so as the sun was out yesterday we took a round trip to his grandfather's house. I was generally impressed with the patience shown and space given by other drivers except for one idiot who was clearly underwhelmed at travelling below the speed limit and overtook 3 cars and me and then had to wedge himself between me and my son to avoid hitting oncoming traffic. Despite oncoming traffic and a bend in the road he then forced his way past my son. If only he'd waited about 1/2 mile then there would have been a very easy and safe overtaking space.

The very impatient person who:

- sat right behind me, lights and horn going when I gave a stopping bus some space and considered driving around it.

- Again, stayed very close behind until the road widened into two lanes.

- Which of course led to them over taking me, almost taking a biker out who was drawing level with him.

- Once we got to the A3, because they absolutely have to be in front, almost cause another incident where the lane ran out and merged into lane 2. Ended up on the white lines.

All of this only ever got him as far as one car ahead.

All I can say is glad that they didn't cause an accident.

Edited by spgSCOTT

One was a Yoof in Corsa who had his so low and far back he could barely see out of the window. And his straight through exhaust sounded awful, but the blue smoke that came out in a great cloud every time he accelerated amused me.

Depending on the exact model of Coarser, the blue smoke could be nothing more sickly than worn valve stem oil seals. :(

Depending on the exact model of Coarser, the blue smoke could be nothing more sickly than worn valve stem oil seals. :(

But how heavily tinted the back end was and the fact that he had no front side lights working and no high level rear brake light I would be surprised if he knew or bothered to check the oil.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Me.

Trying to move over in heavy (stationary) traffic for an ambulance to get by - paying too much attention to trying to give him room and ended up taking a chunk out of the (black) front wheel on the curb.

Twice as bad as it's my own fault. Grr.

Me.

Trying to move over in heavy (stationary) traffic for an ambulance to get by - paying too much attention to trying to give him room and ended up taking a chunk out of the (black) front wheel on the curb.

Twice as bad as it's my own fault. Grr.

TBH Id sacrifice a cut rim if meant someone getting to the hospital quicker for medical treatment....

• Like 1

BMWs in the rain....FFS slow down AND use your indicators you wont wear them out.

Haha, kinda reminds me of my Beemer, but just how scary RWD can be in the wet  :D

The main road just outside our estate.

Why have the council dug up big sections of Tarmac, leaving massive horrible drops in the surface?

It was okay before, i could find other roads which needed repairing soo much more.

And why did they do this last week, n still havent bothered to fill them in?

I was tempted to have a word today, but thought against it. I dont like upsetting people if i can help it hahs

The Chav in the Diesel Vauxhall behind me, whom thought because I overtook an Octavia, thought I was attempting a race. It was a quick 3rd gear blitz then plonked it back into 6th as I moved back into the first lane. He pretty much copied my maneuver right up my backside, minus the dropping back into 6th. Which probably upset him as I reckon his missus next to him would of been well impressed.