FUBAR

Pity I can't get the time off to go early for the first one. Already have travel and digs sorted for the following weekend. Looks good fun though.

If I can next year, or some year! I want to do them ALL in the one year, what a summer that would be! Pack the tent and follow the bikes.

Quick spin yesterday. Getting sick of the wind but at least it wasn't cold. Stuck to slower roads and pottered up round the mountain roads a bit. The SV really is good for pottering about slow but will go well when poked. Will need new summer gloves and seen a few I like. Also found out the inbuilt flip down sun visor in my helmet is about as much use as a chocolate fireguard. I was almost blind in low sun. Sunglasses next time. Thinking about a new can too

• Like 1

Yea seen them in shops here for a year or 2, will have as look for link and update. Think they are about £40 or £50 though.

***EDIT*** Can't find the thing for the life of me now, but I have definitely seen it in a email newsletter a few times from some UK shop.

• Like 1

We were talking about wobbles on here before, I cannot remember if anyone else or I posted this one. I am having a youtube afternoon it seems.

That video's the reason i bought a supermoto lol

Got a bloke coming to see it tomorrow, if he doesn't take it i'll just run it for this summer and get some cracking jumping vids lol.

• Like 1

That video's the reason i bought a supermoto lol

Got a bloke coming to see it tomorrow, if he doesn't take it i'll just run it for this summer and get some cracking jumping vids lol.

DO IT!

Could use the cash but kinda hoping he doesn't take it tbh, just so much fun to ride.

Check out supermoto video's on youtube, some of the stuff you can do is mental lol.

Well, dude came to see bike yesterday and liked it, agreed a price and shook on it. Asked if i wanted a deposit, said no as i wasn't going to sell it from under him. Everyone happy and will pay and pick it up next week.

Fast forward to today, recieve a text when i leave work saying he doesn't want to pay agreed price cos not taxed or mot'd. He was well aware in advance it wasn't taxed or mot and this was reflected in price, cheapest i've found similar year and mileage is £2300. He was getting it for £1400 with a spare set of tyres thrown in.

Cut a long story short, told him to jog on and am keeping it for this season at least so i can still call myself a biker....if you guys will still have me lol :-D

• Like 4

Well, dude came to see bike yesterday and liked it, agreed a price and shook on it. Asked if i wanted a deposit, said no as i wasn't going to sell it from under him. Everyone happy and will pay and pick it up next week.

Fast forward to today, recieve a text when i leave work saying he doesn't want to pay agreed price cos not taxed or mot'd. He was well aware in advance it wasn't taxed or mot and this was reflected in price, cheapest i've found similar year and mileage is £2300. He was getting it for £1400 with a spare set of tyres thrown in.

Cut a long story short, told him to jog on and am keeping it for this season at least so i can still call myself a biker....if you guys will still have me lol :-D

Nice one, welcome home. :) You sure showed that chancer, I bet he is absolutely gutted at his stupid move.

• Like 1

Funny thing is he's a friend of a friend that i've met before, seemed a pretty stand up bloke hence mate's rates for the bike.

Bike would have passed mot no bother and just had valves checked by me, running like a wee sweetie.

Thought he'd chance it, got absolutely no joy from me lol.

Taken my front mudguard off to fit a fender extender. Much easier than fitting it when on the bike. I'll try to remember an after pic. One thing I've noticed that there are a few rusty brackets that I may replace but then again it's an almost 6 year old Suzuki and are known to be built on a budget. I shouldn't be too fussy.

IMAG0519_zpsa82ced32.jpg

You always get bellends trying it on and I've found when you are over generous with a price they push even harder.

Perhaps it was meant to be that you were to keep it.

I've just realised you're the same MartynVRS from pistonheads BB :D

Just insured wee yella tonight....nearly broke the bank....£76.28 fully comp :rock:

I love supermoto's :rofl:

Oh........ If it wasn't for the swear filter on here, I would have something to say in response to that old timer! :wall:

• Like 2

Lol only 36 years young

I stand by my old timer comment :p As I am only a young whipper snapper in comparison.... honest :p :angel:

• Like 1