Castle Combe Summer Action Day 8th Sept 2012! Brisky stand & track!

devonutopia

The Storm should be reasonably clean, but the tow car has just come back from a 2000 mile road trip to Croatia with university students on board, just hope its bearable for the journey on saturday.

If the worst happened I'm sure the Briskoda massive could help get you to the nearest off circuit ditch.......

"Hello?.... yes RAC?..... I was coming round this bend and the back end you know... just kinda swung out......"

Is this offer open to everyone ?

ANOTHER TRACK PASS AVAILABLE

Should anyone on stand only wish to take it. I've already decided my car is staying on the stand, so I am not using it.

let me know if you want it - £15 only. :)

OK, I'm running in but I'll go for it , I'll take it. What time do I have to be there? (sorry I've not searched the thread)

Edited by Hairball

I take it we still have to cover arms and legs for when we go out on track? Hoping it's not too hot

Sure do! - I was going to wear typical summer gear, but thinking now I'll pack some light trousers and long sleeved Tshirt for the passenger laps....