Gorgeous Nissan Juke.............well, it is

Brimma

A colleague at work had to take their Golf in for some bodywork repairs recently, and was given a white Nissan Juke dCi courtesy car, and I have to say, it's a fine looking thing

Nissan-Juke-White.gif

ugh, erm, excuse me it's like it was born inside out and dropped

Sounds about right, although when Nismo got they're hands on it it sharpens it up a bit

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=nissan+juke+sport&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=tve7T_O6JuOj0QWF86n8Bw&biw=768&bih=928&sei=ufe7T6ngFeLP0QXl8aHTBw

A colleague at work had to take their Golf in for some bodywork repairs recently, and was given a white Nissan Juke dCi courtesy car, and I have to say, it's a fine looking thing

Nissan-Juke-White.gif

All it needs it black paint, gold wheels........ ;) ;)

• Like 1

Nissan-Juke-White.gif

Some friends have a dark red one with black alloys and it does look good.

Even i have to admit, i had a qashqai last week (and i hate the qashqai) but in dark grey with the black/diamond cut style lloys it looked pretty good. Even though it had the awful 1.6 petrol engine, i really liked it.

• Like 1

Beauty is only skin deep, whilst ugly goes right to the core.

I don't like 'em.

SWMBO has always liked the Squishykishy / Qumquat / whatever and I don't mind it.

I think Citroen has some of the nicest designed cars right now. Shame they're still made from cheese and cuckoo spit.

Fell through every branch of the ugly tree IMO.

Personally i do think they are Pig Ugly & everytime i see one i think, how can they drive that car? 'its Pig Ugly!'.

(i know you can not see it when inside, but you do have to get in it sometime)

Next thought is the same as when i see the newest Big Volvos,

Why is it so wide down low and so narrow where peoples shoulders are?

I have had ugly cars that were kind of cute, the Fabia i have has a Crail Thrash Sticker on it, because i always think Pig when i look at Fabias.

I honestly can say that if a Juke is delivered outside my house now for Free Gratis, i will tell them to take it away.

george

Edited by sk4gw

Sounds about right, although when Nismo got they're hands on it it sharpens it up a bit

http://www.google.co...gFeLP0QXl8aHTBw

I prefer the Juke R (even though it'll only be produced in a limited run!)

http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/nissan-juke-r-production-2012-05-03

I kinda like them to be honest, kind of quirky and different

SWMBO would probably like them seeing as she has a Mini Clubman at the mo!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Juke R is the best. Would actually go against some of the Mercedes, Audi as a performance crossover. I'd be tempted if I had the money :)

Nissan won a lot of respect for making it too. Good PR.

Edited by Reavenger

I think they look ok for a family mpv lol

But it is not the mpv/suv it pretends to be is it? It is, I think only a small hatchback.

U.G.L.Y it ain't got no alibi... it's ugly... it's ugly!

No seriously... don't like them. They're quite a big car but it all looks like body work as it curves in at the top and seems to take away cabin space.

Phil

'Insect' is the first association that comes to my mind whenever I see Juke's snout. Interestingly, 'Juke' sounds almost exactly like 'beetle' in Russian. In that sense it is the right name for the beast :rofl: