Briskoda How Fast Event #2

PastyBoy

Following on from the success of May's (slightly damp) event I've spoken to Club MSV and narrowed down a date for a second event.

The

will be

10am

on

Saturday 1st September

at

Bedford Autodrome West Circuit

ba-circuit-map_500x288.jpg

Hour 1 = sign on and briefing

Hour 2 = Practice session

Hour 3 = Timed laps

Maximum attendence is 18 cars

£99 - 10% group booking discount = £89.10

I've not gone as far as pre-booking the day yet but can't see it being a problem if there is interest

A convenient midlands location.

A (relatively) cheap price

A day friendlier on cars than a full trackday.

A truly competitive edge to the day.

Start a list in the normal way

1 - PastyBoy -Fabia VRS

2 -

Just realised this is the date of my colleagues wedding. I'm on his stag do in two weeks time, so think it would be a bit rude to not come to the wedding, especially considering I've RSVP'd and chosen food etc. :D

I am OUT.

Following on from the success of May's (slightly damp) event I've spoken to Club MSV and narrowed down a date for a second event.

The

will be

10am

on

Saturday 1st September

Cant make this one but if it gets changed to between the 10-20 Sep i can go becuas eim back in the UK then, plus my car should be finished by then

Thinking about this, it is so close to Prague, I'm going to have to say cross me off the list unfortunately. :(

September is going to be expensive enough, and I'm saving every penny for Prague now, and so I can't really warrant spending £90 + fuel on this.

1 - PastyBoy -Fabia VRS

2 - BossFox - Yeti

3 - Ilmor - Fabia vRS

4 - Brimma - Octavia vRS estate

5 -

6 -

7 -

Just a quick heads up guys. I am interested in doing this but won't be putting my name down untill most of the work is done on Beryl. I don't wanna be in the same situation as last time where I had to sell to nice Mr Brim at the last moment 'cos the car was not 'trackable'. Having said that.......... I've just changed the oil, I've got a new ish set of sparks & an exhuast clamp ready to be fitted. Tomorrow I'm picking up a new cambelt & damper kit & a water pump, so fingers crossed! (That just leaves the brakes, steering, suspension, tyres & coilpacks!) :think:

Just a quick heads up guys. I am interested in doing this but won't be putting my name down untill most of the work is done on Beryl. I don't wanna be in the same situation as last time where I had to sell to nice Mr Brim at the last moment 'cos the car was not 'trackable'. Having said that.......... I've just changed the oil, I've got a new ish set of sparks & an exhuast clamp ready to be fitted. Tomorrow I'm picking up a new cambelt & damper kit & a water pump, so fingers crossed! (That just leaves the brakes, steering, suspension, tyres & coilpacks!) :think:

"Nice Mr Brim" indeed.....................it's your bloody fault that I want to go again :wall:

Last time Pasty got a good show of hands, booked the session, then payment had to be made in advance

Have added your name to the list

1 - PastyBoy -Fabia VRS

2 - BossFox - Yeti

3 - Ilmor - Fabia vRS

4 - Brimma - Octavia vRS estate

5 - Andrew1991 - Fab vrs

6 - sncullinan

7 -

It my first time on the track is the anything I need I now for silverstone it's helmet and long sleeves? Many thanks

Pretty much that - they do suggest you have a tow hook fitted, but I'm not sure everyone did last time

There's also a decibel check before getting in.......last time I was greeted with "that's the quietest car we've tested all day"