CitiGo-Go, a Citigo with more Go.

BossFox

Can't say at this stage DH.

Luke has been busy making up the custom fully adjustable suspension to get the car sitting on it's own wheels, while not looking like a Fabia WRC wideboy.

The aim was to have it done for the end of March 2013.

In April we have the GTI Spring Festival at Santa Pod on the 14th and the Brisky Castle Combe track session two weeks later.

I want to have the car at both events, but as a stout Briskoda fan the Castle Combe day is more important to me.

While there is still plenty to do, the bulk of the awkward bespoke stuff has already been resolved, that being getting the engine, gearbox and 4x4 system fitted.

Baring in mind it's come a long way in the last few months since Luke has been dedicating most of his working week to it, I'm optimistic that it's on track to be finished some time in March.

During that time he's had a bad virus, jury service and now the Christmas holidays.

I appreciate what Jabbasport have done and how they have really pushed the project forward since the end of the racing season.

We have thirteen weeks before the planned deadline is upon us...

• Like 2

lol gonna be mental

can i book a place in the passenger seat on the castle coombe day please ;-)

will donate £50 to your wallet ;-)

x1.. ill donate your wallet to my back pocket lol

Edited :)

• Like 3

Thanks for the offers guys, (Gee?) but I'm taking no reservations on passenger rides yet because:

1. I've had so many people ask.

2. If it's not had too much testing, I'll probably be taking a Jabbasport person round to see where it could be tweaked a little.

Anyway, you should all be taking your own cars round !!

• Like 1

I always drive up in the morning. Usually some of us from Essex and Kent make a convoy.

Never spectated, first time I went my 7 week old Yeti ended up on the track.

It's really good fun and not a race. Well worth taking part IMO. :)

I always drive up in the morning. Usually some of us from Essex and Kent make a convoy.

Never spectated, first time I went my 7 week old Yeti ended up on the track.

It's really good fun and not a race. Well worth taking part IMO. :)

Oh cool, may join you for the convoy. I've already sent the money for clubstand only. Could I change my mind on the day?

Smart move on the Jig dude.

Looking like there is still a hell of a lot more to do......

Did i read that right? you are cutting the rear turrets out and completely rebuilding them?????? :wonder:

I would have thought you would have just strenghend the current one..... wowsers.... this is going to end up stiff :blush:

Did i read that right? you are cutting the rear turrets out and completely rebuilding them?????? :wonder:

I would have thought you would have just strenghend the current one..... wowsers.... this is going to end up stiff :blush:

Case of having too.

Rear turrets were not designed for the application in hand...

Your project is very similar to what is going on at Central VW Audi, Simon is in the process of putting the four wheel drive system from a TT under a G60 shell, the power will come from a TTRS unit he acquired from somewhere, should be a hell of a machine when it is done, but unlike Mr Fox his project fits in around day to day garage life and runs at a much slower pace.

I am really looking to forward to seeing the Citi-go-go go around Castle Combe.

Case of having too.

Rear turrets were not designed for the application in hand...

Couldn't really see Mr Skoda thinking to himself let's not put those weedy ones in just in case someone decides to throw a massive lump in it :rofl:

Castle Coombe wonder if the boss man will give me the day off for this one :think:

True, but as you can appreciate Saturdays are (usually) the bread and butter days, Sundays we all go to church :angel:

Plus I should've put, and missus, as we've got a little Brisky Karting day on the Sunday (that she doesn't know about) so need to book some time off from the house.

Fingers crossed the car will get a run before then though, wouldn't want to be of one the first to know of it's existence and be the last to see it go-go-go.