4x4 Turbo - Sleeper-ish :o)

CRAIGROBBO

have you given any consideration to the seats? Elegance seats are p00p!!! I changed mine for Golf GT TDI from a 52 plate so they have the side airbags and lumbar adjustment. Holy grail would be the same shape from a Bora in Half and Half, Black with Alcantara :D

Seat changes are not just cosmetic either, I can carry far more speed through the corners now my A55 isn't sliding everywhere :p

Edited by karlbar2k
  • Like 1

have you given any consideration to the seats? Elegance seats are p00p!!! I changed mine for Golf GT TDI from a 52 plate so they have the side airbags and lumbar adjustment. Holy grail would be the same shape from a Bora in Half and Half, Black with Alcantara :D

Seat changes are not just cosmetic either, I can carry far more speed through the corners now my A55 isn't sliding everywhere :p

I have thought of this but not sure which cars are compatable?... Can someone give me an idea of the cars that seats will fit mine?.

Cheers Craig..

make sure you go for a post 51 plate golf or Bora as they are better than the older ones (squarer edge to the bolsters) and they have the lumbar adjustment.

like these(though not the best colour)

as oposed to these

Would these one fit?? i like the look of these.

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item4846478951

Cheers Craig

Edited by CRAIGROBBO

Hi All,

Little Update...

A large box arrived today and this was my FORGE FMIC!!! Whoop Whoop... So if the weather stays dry tomorrow i will get this fitted!.

Few Pics.

IMG_0467.jpg

IMG_0466.jpg

IMG_0470.jpg

Comes complete with modified crash bar.

IMG_0468.jpg

Also as mentioned the head lights needed tinted after doing the grill black and my Lamin-X came today! This stuff is amazing and would highly recomend to anyone!..

Before..

IMG_0465.jpg

After with the subtle tint.

IMG_0472.jpg

IMG_0473.jpg

IMG_0474.jpg

I will update again once the FMIC is fitted.

Cheers Craig.

• Like 2

I have thought of this but not sure which cars are compatable?... Can someone give me an idea of the cars that seats will fit mine?.

Cheers Craig..

I can highly recommend golf mk4 recaros (the proper ones with recaro written on the seats) as they are super comfortable and can do long distances without any pain

eg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MK4-Golf-GTI-Recaro-Interior-5-Door-Seats-Door-cards-and-Carpet-/110935899101?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3AVW|Model%3AGolf&hash=item19d44b7bdd

• Like 1

utter brilliance, looks soooooo much meaner/better, youve gotta be delighted with that

It looks much much better than i thought!.. Very pleased and that Lamin-X tinit is the best!!..

Cheers Craig.

Gee 2 in the making

Do it! would be a rob 2 beings its red lol .... yours is more like mine dude, i dont mind a twin.. anything else is just an imposter!!! hahaha!

Hi All,

Well saturday stayed dry so decided to get the FMIC fitted, I got distracted fitting the kit so only a couple of pics.

I did notice after fitting the car is a little more laggy, but i supose there is more internal area in the new intercooler but this will be sorted once at JS.

IMG_0475.jpg

IMG_0476.jpg

All back in one piece with the FMIC all tucked away!

IMG_0477.jpg

IMG_0478.jpg

Another Note.

I dropped the car off this morning and it's getting the new exhaust system made up and fitted!.. cant wait to hear how it sounds.

Cheers Craig.

• Like 1

Hi All,

Well i went to pick the car up last night from the exhaust fabricators, Unfortunately he didnt have time to complete the full system and i needed the car back today for work etc so at the moment its only from the cat back.

I will be calling them to book it back in A.S.A.P to get the cats removed.

Couple of pics (Sorry not the best).

IMG_0489.jpg

IMG_0490.jpg

The cat back is not loud at all, just a slight low down burble so when that cats come out it should make it a load better.

Cheers Craig.