Bilstein B12 Group Buy - Closes 7th Sept 2012

cheezemonkhai

This group buy is not an offical BRISKODA organised buy and therefore BRISKODA and the organiser CANNOT be held responsible for any wrong doing that may occur. (Previously approved by Rob C)

This is now a confirmed group buy, for Bilstein B12 kits for Skoda (or VAG based products that use the same platforms).

The price for a Bilstein B12 kit will be £515 including VAT and delivery. This is only valid if we have an order five or more kits.

That compares to an RRP around £675, so a significant saving there.

The price for a Bilstein B6 Shock Absorber set is will be £425 including VAT and delivery. This is only valid if we have an order five or more kits. (in total)

That compares to an RRP around £553, so again a significant saving there.

Also I notice Ben has offered a 20% reduction in the Labour Rate if you want to get the items fitted by Shark :thumbup: :thumbup:

If we get enough confirmations, the supplier for this group buy will be Shark Performance, so a big thanks to Ben (and to others who provided pricing) for getting the pricing on this.

If you wish to take part in the GB, please add your name, vehicle and confirmation to the list that you'll find on or close to the last post in this thread.

The GB will close to new additions on Friday 7th Sept 2012, with payment to be made to Shark Performance by weds 12th sept.

I will update this post with further information as I get it.

Edited by cheezemonkhai

Most places sell for £600, and the best price I was quoted in the UK is about £560 delivered.

If you're willing to go to German companies you can get them delivered to the UK for less.

Ben at Shark has kindly offered to see what he can do for a GB price if there are 5 or more interested parties.

Edited by cheezemonkhai

I'm up for this. I'm guessing no issues fitting to a 2005 Elegance? Price is the crucial issue.

So this makes 3

1) Cheezemonkhai

2) VRSerious

3) Zednine.

FL Octy CR VRS

1) Cheezemonkhai

2) VRSerious

3) Zednine

4) Sib-rs

5) jrw

At the moment, the best price I've had for a single set is £550 delivered to the door.

Once there are enough people on the list then I'll be going back to the suppliers to fine out what the price would be for a number of sets.

Pop your name and vehicle down with a B6 note and I'll ask if they can do anything on the B6 sets at the same time.

B12 Kits:

1) Cheezemonkhai - Octy II

2) VRSerious - MK II Octy vRS??

3) Zednine - 2005 Elegance

4) Sib-rs - Fabia 2011 vRS

5) jrw - Octavia FL CR VRS

B6 Shock Set:

1)

I'll aim to try and close this out early next week.

Edited by cheezemonkhai

B12 Kits:

2) VRSerious - MK II Octy vRS??

6) Andyvee - Octavia II Estate (55mm strut)

B6 Shock Set:

1) wiilydog - Octavia II Estate (55mm strut)

This is now with the vendors and I hope to have answers back fairly shortly.

I've asked about B12 kits and the possibility of B6 shock sets for people that are only after the shocks.

Once I've got answers back, I'll get on to the successful vendor to make arrangements and hopefully things can progress from there.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

B12 Kits:

2) VRSerious - MK II Octy vRS

6) Andyvee - Octavia II Estate (55mm strut)

B6 Shock Set:

Right Guys,

I've now got a price from a UK supplier for the B12 kits.

A B12 kit will be £515 including VAT and delivery. This is only valid if we have an order five or more kits

I'm currently trying to see what can be done on the B6 if it's purchased at the same time as this GB and also if there are options with the supplying dealer for fitting.

Once I've got the last details confirmed, then I'll post up the dealer's details. The current plan is to use a UK supplier, with a good reputation on here :)

Obviously with all things, there will be a time limit on this, by which date payments will have to have been made.

If people can please update the list below to confirm they wish to take part in the GB that'd be great.

Until we have confirmation of 5 or more sets, then obviously nothing can go ahead.

B12 Kits:

1) Cheezemonkhai - Octy II - Confirmed to take part in GB

2) VRSerious - MK II Octy vRS

4) jrw - Octavia FL CR VRS

5) Andyvee - Octavia II Estate (55mm strut)

B6 Shock Set:

2) Sib-rs - Fabia 2011 vRS

Edited by cheezemonkhai

B12 Kits:

1) Cheezemonkhai - Octy II - Confirmed to take part in GB

2) VRSerious - MK II Octy vRS- Confirmed to take part in GB

4) jrw - Octavia FL CR VRS

5) Andyvee - Octavia II Estate (55mm strut)

B6 Shock Set:

2) Sib-rs - Fabia 2011 vRS

The supplier is now confirmed as Shark Performance.

If there are any more takers do feel free to add yourself with your confirmation.

Again if anyone is on any other VAG forums, I'm more than happy for them to join in for this too, if it gets them a good deal and it's a suspension set that Ben can get as part of the GB.

I'm currently aiming to get enough confirmations around the 6th September, so that arrangements can be made for payments and ordering etc.

Edited by cheezemonkhai

We're happy to be involved in this with the consent of and in association with Bilstein UK.

Don't forget we can do fitting too on these if required, please contact us for a quote.