Dark_Hero's Evil Fabia

Dark_Hero

Been busy today. Not all successful unfortunately :( added some new Cree led full beam and fog lights and fitted a wiring kit so the fogs come on with the main beam, thanks to Karl :)

The cv joint on the other hand was a ball ache.

The old one came off in pieces and the thread on the new one got damaged. As a result the hub nut won't go on :(

• Like 1

Been busy today. Not all successful unfortunately :( added some new Cree led full beam and fog lights and fitted a wiring kit so the fogs come on with the main beam, thanks to Karl :)

The cv joint on the other hand was a ball ache.

The old one came off in pieces and the thread on the new one got damaged. As a result the hub nut won't go on :(

Gutting :( New one and nut :(

I went for ones from Hids direct

Full beam

Fog light

Not sure if the main beam is the same as the standard Fabia headlight unit?

Due to the thickness of the main beam bulbs I had to get the file out to make the hole on the base plate a little larger.

Had to do the same for the fog light, as well as modifying the metal surround for the bulb as it was almost twice as ling as the h3 bulb.

They do look good when turned on though. Still not been out for a drive as my car is still stranded at my brother's house

Edit:

Links removed as the light output was terrible

I went for ones from Hids direct

Full beam

http://www.hids-direct.co.uk/2-x-h1-25w-cree-xbd-smd-5-5w-high-power-canbus-led/?src=prn#write_review

Fog light

http://www.hids-direct.co.uk/2-x-h3-25w-cree-xbd-smd-5-5w-high-power-canbus-led/?src=prn#write_review

Not sure if the main beam is the same as the standard Fabia headlight unit?

Due to the thickness of the main beam bulbs I had to get the file out to make the hole on the base plate a little larger.

Had to do the same for the fog light, as well as modifying the metal surround for the bulb as it was almost twice as ling as the h3 bulb.

They do look good when turned on though. Still not been out for a drive as my car is still stranded at my brother's house

Howcome it's stranded? :(