Where should I go for my remap?

coiner

Best place for a remap?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Where's the best place for a remap?

• Jabba Sport - Peterborough
    • Shark - Mansfield
    • Unit 18 - Milton Keynes
    • Other

Hello all,

I bought my 2005 VRS a few months ago and it already has a Sachs performance clutch and SMF from Jabba Sport so I was thinking it would be a waste not to remap it? The previous owner was going to put in a hybrid but never got around to it.

Would be interesting to hear where people think I should go for my remap.

I'm no car expert but presume that because it has the uprated clutch and fly wheel then I can have a slightly more aggressive map than if it was a standard clutch.

I do want to err on the side of caution though with regards incurring future costs.

Any thoughts appreciated!

Edited by coiner

My previous Fab had a hybrid turbo, FMIC and catback exhaust all fitted at Shark Performance & was also custom mapped by them. Terrific services & a very satisfying end product, I would not hesitate to recommend them. Of particular note is their customer service, which is excellent. I regularly return for servicings and so on.

My current car was built & tuned at Jabbasport, and also goes rather well.

Jabbasport for me.

The thing you need to look at in fairness is with respect who is rating what company.

5000 stage 1 owners without any real clue to what a map is, or a good or bad map wouldnt make me go to a tuning company. But a handful of well respected, knowledgable members say one company and I would go there.

LOL at the guy voting for P-Torque btw :D

• 3 weeks later...

Jabbasport for me.

The thing you need to look at in fairness is with respect who is rating what company.

5000 stage 1 owners without any real clue to what a map is, or a good or bad map wouldnt make me go to a tuning company. But a handful of well respected, knowledgable members say one company and I would go there.

You still haunting me?

Jabbasport for me.

God point... By why lol @ the p-torque vote?!

You still haunting me?

I guess at this stage we can let old dogs lie if thee wants? Assuming you wont ring my personal mobile again offering me out? :)

God point... By why lol @ the p-torque vote?!

Because the poor guy was all by himself in his vote :) Bless.

I guess at this stage we can let old dogs lie if thee wants? Assuming you wont ring my personal mobile again offering me out? :)

Because the poor guy was all by himself in his vote :) Bless.

OIC..... Lovers tiff?!?!