Autolocking doors and gadgets like it?

Ive read some about the automaticly locking doors on the Fabia. But is this something that all Fabia with Elegance equipment package comes with or do you have to add anything to get it?

If you have to add something what is it? Do i just tell my dealer that i want that function enabled?

What other nifty settings would be availible for adjustment or turning on/off? If i wouldnt have seen the thread about the automaticly looking doors here at Briskoda, i would never have had an idea that the Fabia had that.:)

Or speak to somebody with vcds

Im still waiting for my car to be deliverd to the dealer so he can do that while preparing it for me :)

How does it work when the car locks the doors? Does it automaticly unlock it when i shut down the engine? Do i have to pull the door handles twice to get out of the car if i just stop without turning off the engine?

Are there any more of these hidden "goodies"?

Locks at 15kph and unlocks on removing the key :)

If you've not got the car yet then yes, get the dealer to do it...

Thanks, i will tell my dealer to do that in some weeks when i talk to him the next time.

the open all doors on one press is a winner for me, the amount of times i opened the windows whilst trying to open all the doors got to me in the end, especially when it was raining
How is the car configured from factory? I thought it did that as stock.

Skickat från min GT-I9100 via Tapatalk 2

I picked up my fabia at the weekend and it was set to only open the drivers door

I like it that way though

I had some random jump in the passenger seat of my car one night after leaving a club at 3 in the morning

I'm planning to activate the alarm beep and ant hijack doors on my Fabia tonight if i can find my leads

Ill have a look in the controller and see what other little goodies are in there

Did you find your cable? Would be very nice if you could post some of the options :)

I picked up my fabia at the weekend and it was set to only open the drivers door

I like it that way though

I had some random jump in the passenger seat of my car one night after leaving a club at 3 in the morning

Ah okey. Ive never seen any car do that here in Sweden. I guess all cars comes preconfigured to unlock all doors with just one press here in sweden.

Regarding the cable that is needed.. Where would the best place to get one be?

Do i need some expensive software also to be able to readout error codes and changes settings like this? Or is it just a freeware?

I got my cable and Vag-Com 3.11 (Early version of what is now VCDS Lite) from Ebay about 8 years ago

I didn't get a chance last night, I know where it all is i think, I just need to charge the antique laptop its running on

Ok so I dug out my cable and steam driven laptop and tried to change the door lock settings tonight and found that my software is to old and just cant see any of the controllers in the car.

Sorry Snowman

Awh okey :(

Well huge thanks for looking and trying to help! :)

I had the following changes made to my car on Monday this week:

Got rid of the two-clicks-to-unlock (one press on the remote now opens all doors);

Auto-locking of the doors when speed exceeds 15Km/h (unlocks when any door is opened or on key-out);

Reduced lane-change indicator to one flash (because it can't be turned off entirely).

Must get hold of that cable and software!