New Springs fitting

By the book it's about 3 hours, so they're hardly ripping you.

On the front, don't forget that they'll be taking the dampers out. To be honest when the labour costs more than the economy dampers, you have to say that it might make sense to put two new VAG eco dampers in the front anyway.

Did mine yesterday took a while fronts are a pita backs piece of cake also factor in new top mounts for the front if yours has done some miles (eurocarparts were cheapest £43 inc vat for both) one of mine fell apart.

Neil @ Carbon Motive quotes £150 to fit normally as a guide.

Did mine yesterday took a while fronts are a pita backs piece of cake also factor in new top mounts for the front if yours has done some miles (eurocarparts were cheapest £43 inc vat for both) one of mine fell apart.

Neil @ Carbon Motive quotes £150 to fit normally as a guide.

Don't forget to use your 25% briskoda discount if buying your top mounts from ECP

Now all fitted!!! Done rear springs on my own and even for un-experience person like me J this was around 1h for both. Got front fitted by local garage £60 . Now will drive it for a few days to allow them to settle and four wheel alignment to be done (£55).

Car lowered with H&R 35 mm springs J looks stunning already