vRS19TD's Fabia vRS

vRS19TD

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They look really good mate!!

Cheers. :thumbup:

Anything is better than the horrible cream and black seats. :)

Another update, these arrived today:

FFB9D9B6-7888-4F4D-95B6-75E522087B6A.jpg

I've always looked at Charlie's (Dark_Hero) and thought i like them. Tried to order a pair this month, only to find most places were out of stock. Eventually managed to find somewhere but even they phoned me to say they didn't have any in stock but would be getting a delivery on Friday, if i was happy to wait, which i was. :)

• Like 2

Blimey, you really are cracking on.

Seats look ace! :)

Thanks, i love them. B)

No time like the present. Car goes in on Thursday to Unit 18 and pick up on Saturday, so should hopefully be all mapped in before my holiday. Just need to e-mail Faboka now. :)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Wow john your cars looking so different to last time i read your buildup! The seats look so good! I miss my ol vrs, back in a skoda again tho with modding on my mind....are you still in r-hill?!

• Like 1

Wow john your cars looking so different to last time i read your buildup! The seats look so good! I miss my ol vrs, back in a skoda again tho with modding on my mind....are you still in r-hill?!

Yeah, still in Redhill at the moment. I noticed you've got a 4x4 Roomster now. ;)

When did you sell your vRS??

Oh ages ago! Iv regretted it a few times. I bought a vw caddy and did that whole thing then an old boy pulled out and that got written off:-( got another van and now the 4x4 roomie;-) soon to be much lower! Ill keep an eye out for you mate. Loving yours. Its really come on!

• Like 1