Joe_vrs_tdi...rolling on steelies! Smooth as a....

joe_vrs_tdi

Plans look good.

You can have my LCR splitter bud. Have a look at the next meet, it has a few scrapes but it's yours if you want it.

If Joe doesn't take the splitter, my missus will for her new car :rock:

Edit.... let me check my info about it fitting first!

So this evening i went at bought my new seats, very happy with them as they are immaculate with no wear on the bolsters or rips anywhere the leather is still really tight (except the obvious ass area) they are 13 years old but you could never tell in my opinion.

IMG_20131208_192406_zpsdd8c1296.jpg

27aba239-3a75-4d23-bb31-e2b10599a360_zps

All for the grand some of £200

• Like 2

Yer a3 8l charlie, was a optional extra and not many about. The photo doesn't do them any justice though the rear side supports are huge i didnt think they would feel any difference to the vrs seats but they truly do hug you.

Cheers lloyd.

• Like 1

Yer really happy to be honest. My mate told me there where mint but i was expecting the usual wear on drivers side etc but nothing, they look hardly used. Dont want to big them up to much but i really am over the moon......untill fitting lol.

Yer a3 8l charlie, was a optional extra and not many about. The photo doesn't do them any justice though the rear side supports are huge i didnt think they would feel any difference to the vrs seats but they truly do huge you.

Cheers lloyd.

Awesome mate, the side bolsters look huge! Should hold you in place nicely

Cheers guys.

Keechy its all ready so should get some paint in the new year, want it painted as late as possible and as close to ultimate dubs as i can as don't fancy fresh paint over winter with the gritters etc.

• Like 1

Right started stripping my seats like the recaro and leon guides but the hinge looks completely on the front seats look completey different so unsure if they will fit the fabia bases now :s looks like its going to be a cut and weld job.

Yer thats what I was planning mate but I think the hinge is different looking at it to put the upper part of the seat onto the fabia. Aslo I cant see for the life of me how to get the lower part off the base though lol.

I was thinking of undertaking something like this with Recaros or similar now looking at that pic of the base of them seats I'll wait till some come up for sale. Looks complicated haha!