Joe_vrs_tdi...rolling on steelies! Smooth as a....

joe_vrs_tdi

Nice.  Looks pretty good even before the flatting and polishing.  Does the place use an oven to ensure the paint is properly dry before flatting?  Because I have no oven if I need to flat back any fresh spraycan work, I leave it about a fortnight to properly harden.

Yer I was never 100% on it and kept playing on my mind so I thought against it and my brother said he would have a go at smoothing mine and have the gt as a back up. I liked the idea of having the mouth abit bigger than normal as well and matching the fog vents. I thought of it before so thought now was the time to try it and have it smoothed but slightly different from the rest. I'm actually unsure on it still though as I don't like change and takes me awhile to get used to it.

When I picked it up it wasn't on there and I just kept thinking "there's something missing" lol. Need a few things done still to finish it off but I'm happy. Need new wheels for the next big purchase though I think.

I'm going to Krispy Kreme meet in Bristol tomorrow so will snap some better ones there. Help me find some nice wheels Matt at a decent price and fitment. I feel like a need something abit more showy offy, the steels look really boring to me now :(

Looking really good now joe. A lot of time and effort gone in to this which you can see. Front bumper does look good especially with no plate there.

How will this bumper affect the performance with regards to the fmic going from a wide mouth to effectively a standard type bumper? Looks lovely by the way I'm looking forward to seeing it next Monday at the rolling road day

How will this bumper affect the performance with regards to the fmic going from a wide mouth to effectively a standard type bumper? Looks lovely by the way I'm looking forward to seeing it next Monday at the rolling road day

You mean the CC tuning one Kyle?

Looks great Joe as I said on Instagram :)