Castle Combe Spring Acton Day 2013! 27/04/13! Tracktime & Clubstand

devonutopia

My track wheels are just about road legal still. Could be interesting after the session but 15 minutes won't do much. I'll take the chance - probably stick a couple of my superlegs in just in case I need to swap after. Even in the slight damp, they outperform Yoko Parada Spec II by some way. (They have Kuhmo V70A tyres fitted)

^^^ It's getting serious... :D

Don't forget to empty the ashtray,, and kick the tyres a few times... :happy:

Looking forward to this.

I do like castle coombe days :)

I also like GTR's

So coombe days and GTR's

Well thats just awesome

Thanks again mate...... Yes yes in advance :D

When im still using family rates words ;)

• Like 1

I have got a gallon of oil in the boot and I am ready :giggle: Camera has it's mount in the screen and I have the dslr batteries charged too, pack a bag for tomorrow night and we're ready.

• Like 1

Not even washed mine yet.... Planning to spend an hour or so tomorrow evening packing the car. This will also involve me hauling the PD bottom end into my car. Wish my back good luck! :(

Not even washed mine yet.... Planning to spend an hour or so tomorrow evening packing the car. This will also involve me hauling the PD bottom end into my car. Wish my back good luck! :(

Goodluck jasons back :(

Dont break it to bad as cleaning is to be had

Think of the discounted breakfast mate

Goodluck jasons back :(

Dont break it to bad as cleaning is to be had

Think of the discounted breakfast mate

Well, I have a fellow Porker 924 owner popping to me after work to get a bit or two, so I think I will ask if he can help me. Should be OK to lift with two people.

This isn't the same engine you had in the boot of your car at the Newbury pub meet a while back is it :rofl:

Not the same one, plus this is just a bottom end, minus pistons & rods. What I had at Newbury meet that time was the WHOLE engine! :D

Is this the one I need to attach something to?

I meant to PM you this morning, I'll be using my own pocket digital camera now that I have a mount that isn't screwed and blu-tacked to the dash. So if someone else want the use if your goPro then it's all good.

Well, I have a fellow Porker 924 owner popping to me after work to get a bit or two, so I think I will ask if he can help me. Should be OK to lift with two people.

Take it steady bud, dont damage yourself :(

Been there done that... Got the tshirt

The tshirt broke and now i just live with the affects :(

So steady matey :)

Catch u soon

Bad times coming back from the cinema and pop! Think one of my silicone boost pipes shat itself :(

My day off for cleaning and final prep is now going to be a mad rush to see if I can fix it :(

So Richard you may get another track slot :)

Bad times coming back from the cinema and pop! Think one of my silicone boost pipes shat itself :(

My day off for cleaning and final prep is now going to be a mad rush to see if I can fix it :(

So Richard you may get another track slot :)

Sorry to hear that Charlie.

Fingers crossed you get it sorted.

Worse way (If Jason Agrees!!!) you could passenger if you can get a lift down. ;)

If you get stuck on transport to get one to you, from a place that has them in stock, let me know. I'll do what I can.

Will PM you my mobile number.

• Like 1

I meant to PM you this morning, I'll be using my own pocket digital camera now that I have a mount that isn't screwed and blu-tacked to the dash. So if someone else want the use if your goPro then it's all good.

Oh, OK.

I had a spare Sony AS15 but no way to mount it other than stuck on the dash which i am not personally a fan of so was not going to bring it.

Figured you could have used that as you have a nice mount.

But if you are sorted that's cool. :)