Castle Combe Spring Acton Day 2013! 27/04/13! Tracktime & Clubstand

devonutopia

I might empty the ashtray, but that's about it :p

Is there a burger van there :think: I'll be gagging for a greasy fat burger with cheese and bacon by the time I arrive :D

Just about managed to get mine looking reasonable. Rain, then hail and then sleet did not make cleaning easy!

Really looking forward to this, apart from the leaving at 04.30 bit.

Out of curiousity does anyone have a 4GB (or above) SD card (not SDHC) I could borrow? My ageing digital camera spits out SDHC cards in disgust and only have a 2GB card otherwise :(

Seems there's Bob Hope of me sourcing a non SDHC memory card so I bought a new camera instead lol.

Car is dirrrrrrrty but hey, it sure corners like its on rails. :devil:

See u all tomorrow :thumbup:

• Like 1

What have I forgotten? :D

Chair

Plinth

spec sheet

PD engine for joshh

Gauge for joshh

tickets/passes

Banner frame

Banner....

Bucket & cleaning stuff

4 x track wheels

Bunting and stuff

Camera

Tripod

Video camera

No wonder the back end of my car is looking a little on the low side.... :D

Breakfast voucher ?

Ice cream money ?

Did u get it loaded ok and keep your spine intact bud

Vouchers are with the tickets. :D

Yeah, I got my visiting 924 owner to help me haul it. It wasn't heavy at all with 2 people. :thumbup:

I'll stick mine through a wash and scratch if I can find one en route tomorrow.

Out of curiousity does anyone have a 4GB (or above) SD card (not SDHC) I could borrow? My ageing digital camera spits out SDHC cards in disgust and only have a 2GB card otherwise :(

Of course. :D

Or you can use the camera I brought for you, if my cards are not the correct version.

• Like 1

Car washed.

Skid lid and chairs in the car.

Cakes to finish off in the morning.

Cameras charging.

Rich I've charged the bullet cam and the fake go pro and am assuming the drive recorder will be powered by long USB and the cigarette lighter!

Cleaned the car then it rained that horrible dusty rain. Damn it!

Filled the car up and checked fluids. Bag packed.. Helmet, tickets, long sleeved top, shades, umbrella and some cash....

Anything else?

Apologies to Jason and all for ruining the 100% Skoda theme. The wife's had to go 'up north' and is only insured on the vRS. It's a shame as it was belting on the track last time. I hope the scoob doesn't let the side down too much, please don't spit on it!!

• Like 1