Mario Balotell's car

Ootohere

When your RICH and ARROGANT you just don't give a f**k what others think.

Don't need to be rich to think like that.

There are many a forum member on here who have changed the appearance of their car to suit their taste on here and many other forums, including me... after all, it's all about personal choice and taste.

Oh and I'm not rich or arrogant :giggle:

Saw it on tv the other day. Awful thing to do to a Bentley.

Didn't "Jordan" do hers in bright pink!?!

Jordan did i saw her in brighton yesterday..very lairy pink with HOT on the number plate :p

Should get her done for false advertising

R01UGH would be more accurate

Edited by Aspman
  • Like 1

Saw this bentley for the first time the other day when he was on the news for a bust up with manager. In a nut shell he is a total bell end so its not surprising his car looks like this. Saying that he did quite well at the european championships recently but hes still a fruit loop.

Bentley Continentals have a poor reputation now IMO as they seem to be the default choice for footballers and as we all know footballers have no taste. Was there not a TV program recently that showed the insdie of Steven Gerards house or something? I never saw it but im sure i heard that it was full ot total tat and looked absolutely horrendous.

You cant buy class no matter how rich you are.