Citigo Vagcom commands confirmed

estorilblue

It's been mentioned that this may be a great Sticky...a list of CONFIRMED Citigo Vagcom commands.

I did the following to my car today, a 62 Elegance 75 3dr Manual.

Go to " 09 " cent.elect.

byte 0 bit 4: auto lock at 10mph

byte 0 bit 5: single door unlock on fob

byte 12 bit 6: cornering fog lights

byte 10 bit 2: coming home drl/fog

All are great improvements to the Citigo, enhancing driving and personal safety.

I'm sure there are other things you can do to the Citigo, please feel free to list CONFIRMED commands in order to keep this easy to read!

(Please don't just cut/paste stuff from Mii or UP forums unless you personally know that it works on the Citigo!)

Enjoy! :)

• Like 4

So this Vagcom business (can't you tell Im not very techy) how does it work? Can I do it myself for not much outlay, or pay a fortune to the dealer for them to do it?

Mick

VCDS is a cable and some PC software that you can buy legally in most countries. The Dealer / garage uses it too to read out data from the car. Changing settings in the software lets you change what the car can do but the software is the same for all the VAG cars, so not all settings work on each car. I'm in no way an expert on this but this would be the basic functions. Search Google for 'VCDS VAG' - there are videos on Youtube too.

UPDATE: I had my dealer make mine so that the rear lights come on with the daytime running lights.

Edited by pixel_viking

It's been mentioned that this may be a great Sticky...a list of CONFIRMED Citigo Vagcom commands.

Go to " 09 " cent.elect.

All are great improvements to the Citigo, enhancing driving and personal safety.

I'm sure there are other things you can do to the Citigo, please feel free to list CONFIRMED commands in order to keep this easy to read!

(Please don't just cut/paste stuff from Mii or UP forums unless you personally know that it works on the Citigo!)

Got my dealer to to the Cornering Fog lamps mod... (he was impressed that i gave him the VAGCOM codes) it was done when i arrived to collect my new citigo today. I guess it depends on the dealer, Ive found a fantastic guy at my local. couldnt be any more helpful and genuine! now the fun begins lighting up side streets and driveways on arrival. thanks for the tip @estorilblue

nb! sorry, repeat post... i put this in the wrong topic. should have been over at the cornering fog lights. my bad!

Edited by andy0681

Go to " 09 " cent.elect.

Sorry but whats the top command do?

Sorry but whats the top command do?

Do you mean 'Go to " 09 " cent.elect.' ??

If so this is the heading of the software category where you make the changes.

If you mean 'byte 0 bit 4: auto lock at 10mph' - this locks the doors when travelling above 10mph :)

Do you mean 'Go to " 09 " cent.elect.' ??

If so this is the heading of the software category where you make the changes. - This one, so they all start with this bit?

If you mean 'byte 0 bit 4: auto lock at 10mph' - this locks the doors when travelling above 10mph :)

Saturday,02,February,2013,21:44:40:22041

VCDS Version: Release

Data version: 20121222

Address 09: Cent. Elect. (J519) Labels: 1S0-937-08x-09.clb

Part No SW: 1S0 937 090 HW:
1S0 937 090

Component: PQ25 BCM H57 0555

Revision: -8------ Serial number: --------------

Coding: 64B8290000010000000009F42E28ACD077C0426F7E820440200000420100

Shop #: WSC 31414 790 00001

VCID: F0E4E53723F58A9851C

No fault code found.

(This was before any coding was changed)

Address 09: Cent. Elect. (J519) Labels: 1S0-937-08x-09.clb

Part No SW: 1S0 937 090 HW: 1S0 937 090

Component: PQ25 BCM H57 0555

Revision: -8------ Serial number: --------------

Coding: 7CB8290000010000000009F46E28BCD077C0426F7E820440200000420100

Shop #: WSC 73430 790 00088

VCID: F0E4E53723F58A9851C

No fault code found.

I activated the anti hi-jack (auto lock) and auto unlock as well as the cornering fogs,

What VCDS release are you using?

Friday,08,February,2013,21:23:36:10074

VCDS Version: Release 10.6.4 (x64)

Address 09: Cent. Elect. Labels: None

Control Module Part Number: 1S0 937 087 B HW: 1S0 937 087 B

Component and/or Version: PQ25 BCM H28 0555

Software Coding: 74B82B000001000008000C042C28BCC00040400C60060400200000420100

Work Shop Code: WSC 31414 790 00001

VCID: 387B2CD332C3

No fault code found.

This is my default coding, I think I have a stripped BCM :( It is an Elegance 44KW ASG

Edited by rumiexile

Not surprising really your VCDS software predates the Citigo, update the software and try again. Mind you your CCM is different as well.

That is assuming you are not using hacked software?

Does the single door unlock on fob work the same way as other Skoda's.

1st press = drivers door unlock then a 2nd press just after to unlock the other doors?

Has anyone checked to see if you can enable or is it already enabled the hold the lock or unlock remote button the electric windows will close or open?

1 click = drivers door, 2 click = passenger door.

I have been informed that the Citigo won't undo windows (and reverse of this) by holding fob buttons as it doesn't have the physical equipment needed to do this. I also attempted to program this via vagcom to check and it didn't work so I guess it can't be done? (Please prove me wrong as I'd like this feature myself!)

Well I have requested the following setting from my dealer. hopefully FOC with the car and extras i'm buying (mudflaps F&R, rear bumper protector, sill protectors, extra folding key, nets and raised boot floor) but if they don't or want a fortune I may be calling a local member that can? Beer anyone?

I personally don't have access to VCDS/Vagcom. but would be interested in getting it. What is the best way and how much? It would need to be compatible with my 07 plate Ocky?

Cheers for the info

£250 is a little out if my league at the moment.so pending on how the dealer does I will contact a local member for assistance.

Edited by Owens

Well I have requested the following setting from my dealer. hopefully FOC with the car and extras i'm buying (mudflaps F&R, rear bumper protector, sill protectors, extra folding key, nets and raised boot floor) but if they don't or want a fortune I may be calling a local member that can? Beer anyone?

Yep got mine booked in for Thursday as they had a look on Saturday and couldnt do it then - but instead stopped the 1 touch wiper thing

Having cornering fogs & coming home lights

...UPDATE: I had my dealer make mine so that the rear lights come on with the daytime running lights.

Hallo pixel_viking,

This feature I have tried to set my Citigo without success so far. Do You have any idea or more details what byte(s)/bit(s) Your dealer have changed?

BR

- Litti

Hallo pixel_viking,

This feature I have tried to set my Citigo without success so far. Do You have any idea or more details what byte(s)/bit(s) Your dealer have changed?

BR

- Litti

Sorry, I don't have that info. Maybe I can find it in the Danish forums, where I read about VCDS.