How to slighty improve looks of vrs!

Hi guys,

have a candy white vrs on the 18"neptunes, i got the back 3 qindows tinted from new, not the factory job as my salesman advised against it!! its done in a 'medium' tint!

Anyway i am wondering would a set of eyelids suit the car! if anybody would be so kind as to post up a pic of their pride and joy with them i'd be chuffed!!

Also i would like to lower the car slightly just to give it more of an agressive look, maybe 35-40 mm,but i dont really want to lose the comfort ffactor of the car!! anh suggestions,tips??

Thanks in advance!! :happy::rofl:

Matt black or colour coded grill.

Discreet black splitter (search).

Tints - already done.

Black Neptunes - already done.

Not a fan of eyelids (look a little 'Halfords' for me). I also quite like the standard ride height but know I am in the minority.

:giggle:

car-eyelashes-2-450x337.jpg

:D

I consider myself to have a very laid back 'each to their own' outlook but have an overwhelming urge to torch any car I see with those. There are two nearby - one pink, one silver and IIRC they are both micras......

Its the same urge i get hen i see someone (particularly adult males) wearing those riddiculous ndubz hata with the stringy bits down the side and maybe a pom pom on them. car bras are pretty high up the list too........

• Like 1

Lowering 40mm is a significant drop.

Most spring kits wont go that low so you'd be looking at coilovers i'd expect, although H&R do a "comfort" cup kit that's listed as -50mm (so would lower a vRS about 35mm).

Not a fan of eyebrows personally, well not on cars anyway..

My old car ran lower than the current one, very good ride comfort on weitec coilovers:

8216482081_ded6edcab4.jpg

Winters on by lotus-gt, on Flickr

• Like 2

Most spring kits wont go that low so you'd be looking at coilovers i'd expect, although H&R do a "comfort" cup kit that's listed as -50mm (so would lower a vRS about 35mm).

That's what mines on above there -50mm so around 35mm drop on vrs

My old car ran lower than the current one, very good ride comfort on weitec coilovers:

8216482081_ded6edcab4.jpg

Winters on by lotus-gt, on Flickr

That looks perect foe her tbh, coilovers would prob be the better option alright!!Thanks for the help guys!!!

• Like 1

:D

I consider myself to have a very laid back 'each to their own' outlook but have an overwhelming urge to torch any car I see with those. There are two nearby - one pink, one silver and IIRC they are both micras......

Its the same urge i get hen i see someone (particularly adult males) wearing those riddiculous ndubz hata with the stringy bits down the side and maybe a pom pom on them. car bras are pretty high up the list too........

LOL car bras.

Stupid question but - WTF are car bras for? Im assuming stone chip prevention but some have bumps on them at the top leading edge. What on earth are the bumps for? Wind deflection?

Im assuming a car bra is this vinyl thing at the front of cars as if not please enlighten me.

Hi guys,

have a candy white vrs on the 18"neptunes, i got the back 3 qindows tinted from new, not the factory job as my salesman advised against it!! its done in a 'medium' tint!

Anyway i am wondering would a set of eyelids suit the car! if anybody would be so kind as to post up a pic of their pride and joy with them i'd be chuffed!!

Also i would like to lower the car slightly just to give it more of an agressive look, maybe 35-40 mm,but i dont really want to lose the comfort ffactor of the car!! anh suggestions,tips??

Thanks in advance!! :happy::rofl:

I bought mine used about 4 months ago...Candy white, 18" Neptunes....and interestingly the previous owner had the back 3 windows tinted - aftremarket job though......as in my avatar. To be honest, I'm quite happy about the way it looks.....at least for now!!!!

PreFL

1797_0.jpg

FL

2679_0.jpg

PRE fl makes it look like its got a lazy eye.

FL ones work well as it reduces the "bulbous" part of the light. Not that i hate FL lights just that the eye brow looks more effective on this version IMO.

• Like 2