Done mr muscle trick now got eml on

EML will take a while to go off, it will not be instant after putting all the pipes back, you will also need to remove the blanking plate you have put in as well

Always throws it back up, mines blanked. i've turned it off twice with my hand held code reader and it eventually comes back on after about 10-15 mins of driving... :(

I've got mine to go off using VCDS.

I have blanked the EGR off but left all vaccume pipes attached.

There is a way you can code the EGR to have a higher threshold, we put it to the maximum last week done about 250 miles since and the EML isnt back on as yet.

After installing the blanks the EML came on after about 20 mins.

I've got mine to go off using VCDS.

I have blanked the EGR off but left all vaccume pipes attached.

There is a way you can code the EGR to have a higher threshold, we put it to the maximum last week done about 250 miles since and the EML isnt back on as yet.

After installing the blanks the EML came on after about 20 mins.

You put the pipes back on? on where as i thought when the egr was off they had nothing to connect too?

You put the pipes back on? on where as i thought when the egr was off they had nothing to connect too?

i think what they mean is they left the egr on as standard with vacuum pipes attatched and put a blanking plate on the pipe that goes to the turbo