Miltek mufflerectomy- what noise will I get?

That has a small silencer. A mufflerectomy is infact a pipe that replaces the silencer. It's the most subtle out of all the exhausts mods you could do.

Just gives a nice grunt when you put your foot down. I think the exhaust some of the other lads may be referring to is a straight through exhaust!

That has a small silencer. A mufflerectomy is infact a pipe that replaces the silencer. It's the most subtle out of all the exhausts mods you could do.

Just gives a nice grunt when you put your foot down. I think the exhaust some of the other lads may be referring to is a straight through exhaust!

that isn't a silencer it's just a pipe to look like one lol

Perhaps enough noise to draw your attention to Mr plod traffic police,noise don't always equal power especially in a diesel but it might draw unwanted attention.

Edited by padi

The standard exhaust is good for around 200 Bhp yes. Joshh only gained 1.X Bhp when he added a Piper full system to his hybrid turbo setup.

I have a decat system, I do like the sound!

They only make the owl / pigeon noise if you have a straight full STAINLESS exhaust, so i've been told. My car is de-catted, so we though why not? took out the back box with a straight pipe and tip. no owl/pigeon noise, replaced by the sound of a tractor on steroids. Back box back in. LOL

They only make the owl / pigeon noise if you have a straight full STAINLESS exhaust, so i've been told. My car is de-catted, so we though why not? took out the back box with a straight pipe and tip. no owl/pigeon noise, replaced by the sound of a tractor on steroids. Back box back in. LOL

Mine didn't do it at all, and mine was a full stainless system haha. The most owl noise it did was with just a mufflerectomy.