Yeti facelift spy photos

RapidRonnie

I really hope they dont go with a 'bolt to the boot' spare wheel, or a side opening tailgate. Its one of the things that put me off a lot of other 4x4 cars. Even the freelander changed to a top opening boot. Bad idea skoda.

Baring in mind it's a facelift (mostly bumpers and lights) and that would mean a redesign of the back of the car to support a completely different door design it won't.

Those spy shots and others seem to show the same angular front bumper detail as the new Octavia. Presume it will go with an angular bonnet. Hope it doesn't end up looking like a dog's breakfast with the curves on the body panels.

http://indianautosblog.com/2013/05/2014-skoda-yeti-facelift-spied-in-china-77591

Just seen my first facelift Superbs and I have to admit the new nose is much better grafted on than the pictures I've seen suggest; actully think it works better front and back than the original did, so there maybe hope for the monster yet :wonder:

TP

• Like 1

so there maybe hope for the monster yet :wonder:

TP

Hope so, been looking today (got to give SWMBO time to get the colour right )  was going to be musky but she has gone off that.  Its now looking like white with a black roof.

But talking to my dealer it looks very unlikely the 110 4x4 Elegance is going to return, looked at the white with black roof Adventure yeti in the show room, good but missing a few things I would like.  So unless the 110 returns with the facelift I will have to save harder for the 140 Elegance with heated screen and electric seat, and order it in time for it arriving when the warranty runs out and the MOT is due on this one. 

Similar story talking to the sales guys in Lincoln; seems SUK are up to the usual tricks of limiting choice and forcing you to pay more for things you don't need to get things you do.

Anyway after seeing the new vRS Octy I might have a mid life crisis next time around :giggle:

Although with todays prices I'd probably be waiting for a suitable approved used, unless there's a good discount to be had somewhere :wonder: but that's in the dim distant future.

TP

• Like 1

I was having a conversation in my local dealers yesterday about how the facelift would effect the Yeti, it was agreed that the fogs were what made the yeti look work.

The did have a rather nice Octavia 3 VRS estate in black out the front.... couldn't go back to low cars though, it would make mobility in my middle 30's more difficult!