watch this space...

Same kit as mine , did you not lower minty then?

no minty was standard hight.... the estate looks like its on stilts standard, and I am doing more track days, so I went for the springs.... maybe dampers too at a later date...

Press and hold down on the trip button - right hand stalk to go back to trip computer.

Looks smart, some pics not loading though :(

Makes me miss mine and long for a Rapid vRS.

• Like 1

Press and hold down on the trip button - right hand stalk to go back to trip computer.

Looks smart, some pics not loading though :(

Makes me miss mine and long for a Rapid vRS.

Thanks for that! you mean like changing from trip one to trip 2?

ok... a little review of the 15 miles I've done since I picked it up....

interior is nice, made better by the climate control and blutooth.. the new steering wheel is nice , because the paddles feel better, they are contoured on the back now, instead of being just flat, and they "fit" your fingers better, gives a better feel when using the paddles to change gear....

gearbox: there has been some talk of the CTHE cars being a different software issue with throttle control and gears ect.. well it seems to be shifting differently in "D" to my old one... i.e I came of a roundabout in 5th and pressed the accelerator, my old car would have changed down at the ammount of pedal pressure, the new one stayed in 5th, which was fine as it pulled well and accelerated like I wanted, but I'm fairly sure more throttle input is needed to change down than my old car...... again, its not an issue for me, the "D" mode drove well.... and it may be a placebo effect, but the changes seem smoother than my old one (well it did have 50k on it!)

engine: is obviously tight, but all seemed well, (pleanty of oil! lol...) I'll keep an eye on it alot in the first few thousand miles.... even my old one used a litre up to 10k (and none after that) , I got 42 mpg, and that included a full throttle overtake of a lorry..... engine seems quieter.. maybe the he-man fitter ripped out less insulation than last time! ;)

ride/springs/handling: its definatly stiffer , and more body control, I can only wait to confirm just how different it is to my old one, not enough miles yet ;) tyres have little grip, but i expect that until they have a few hundred miles on them to bed in, hopefully i wont be dissapointed with the dunlops! :think: brakes have a nice feel, havent pushed them, letting them bed in progressively....(like the tyres)

overall happy, I will do another little review when I have some more miles on :)

edit: and they did 4 wheel tracking for me after fitting the springs!