Colour Maxidot

Winter Pack

Silver Roof Rails

Spare Wheel

Cruise Control

Its a great car.

post-58839-0-31193000-1393713979_thumb.jpg

Edited by Hallyboy

Ordered mine today, apparently will be a couple of weeks before I know my build date and will be around 12 - 16 weeks for it to be ready for me to drive :)

Octavia Estate 2.0 TDI CR Elegance 4x4
  • Metallic - Race blue
  • Bi Xenon headlights with adaptive front lighting system + LED daytime running lights + black cornering fog lights
  • Electrically adjustable front seats + auto dimming driver door mirror with memory
  • Winter pack
  • Simply clever pack for variable boot floor
  • Space saver spare wheel
  • Columbus Satellite Navigation
  • Leather - Black + heated front seats
  • Intelligent parking assist
  • Power boot opening and closing 
  • LED rear lights
  • Bluetooth connectivity with voice control 
  • Canton sound system
Edited by Shermo

Thought I should add my (relatively)  new one to get some life back to this thread:

Ordered last day of October and received mid January after 10 weeks of reading the owners manual:

Black hatch, 1.2 TSI DSG Elegance, with the following extra optionals:

• Detachable towbar
  • Foldable passenger seat
  • Tinted rear windows
  • Intelligent parking assistant
  • Rear window wiper
  • Simply Clever

Some stuff are standard which I have seen is not in all countries, like Crew Protection, Bi-Xenon/AFS, Cornering fog lights and Cruise Control. But don't want to post the price of the car, it is generally very expensive to buy cars here.

I like the dual sided boot mat included in the Simply Clever package. With regards to the park assist I haven't had time to test it yet, but even if I never use it I think it is a requirement to order that one to get the forward park sensors which have proved really useful for me. Previously I have never bothered much about cars living i central Oslo as I do, just wanted something small which takes me from A to B. But with this one I still keep finding excuses to go to the garage or take a detour when driving! I simply love (almost) all about it :love:

Edited by mikaeld

I have a 2014 vRS TDI manual estate in Race Green and i have had the roof wrapped in gloss black. My car also has

Panoramic roof

Grey interior accents

Canton Stereo

Shadow line exterior pack

Electric tailgate

I love it, pulls like a train, great mpg and i get thumbs up from cops in the previous gen vRS's.

post-70332-0-64464200-1396906346_thumb.jpg

Picked up this one ex-demo with 1800 miles on - beats the wait!

Petrol one - first tankful 29.6 mpg - came from an old fabia vrs diesel, worlds apart!

Edited by stuwill

What toys were on it?

Nowt really - metallic and a space saver wheel was the only 'extras' - but after driving a 10 year old fabia every gadget is a bonus!!  My last 'new' car was a 2001 impreza wrx - this is easily as fast and not so brutal!

Just signed contract for following. Will get it sometime in August.

Metal grey metallic 4x4 1.8TSI DSG

Columbus

El trunk opener

Park assistant

Kessy

Driving mode selection

Adaptive cc

Columbus

Lane ass

Traffic sign rec

El seats

Panoramic sunroof

Bad road

Part leather

Tow bar

Winter package

Yes, 4x4 and petrol is available in all over except UK I believe. As for ACC dealer told me the factory only had capacity to produce 5 cars pr day with ACC. Therefore the long wait.

Its the same here in Switzerland for ACC (and Germany & France I believe). you can still order it but the dealers are informing customer there is a limitation on the number of parts be day/week. I ordered in Jan & it was fitted to my car I collected a couple of weeks ago.

Seems its only removed from the UK system.

Same for 4x4 TSI, you get the 6-speed DSG with 4x4 but the 7-speed with 2WD.