Monte carlo exhaust tip

I've fitted a drop-down chrome tip to my Monte.

I wasn't sure about it at first because it seemed to hang too low under the diffuser, but I've angled it

to the left and it looks great now, better with it than without.

I'll try to post a photo.

Cheers

Just tried to up upload a photo but no idea how to do it! any help?

Thanks.

Upload it to photobucket then use the image codes to post it, would be interested in seeing it :)

Hope this works!? I think an oval design would have been better still, but I could only find round drop-downs.

DSCN0896_zpsac19d1d2.jpg[/url]

Each to their own I suppose, after all, it wouldn't do for all of us to be the same, would it? I happen to love the shape and concept of the Porsche 914/6, but most people I know absolutely hate it, so what?

• 5 months later...

That looks loads better!

Do you have any other pictures from different angles? Something to show the cut out would be good.

Is that just a tip or a back box?

Paul.

Skoda do a tip made to fitted and your technically ment to buy the monte defusser with cut out to get it perfect.

I think by cutting the defusser it can look messy if not done perfectly right

A VRS Defuser DOES NOT work as the montes defusser runs across the full width of the bumper (to meet the arch trims) the vrs one dips down on the rear face.

9fbaeedd9ec86a1f3b87466a16e349f9.jpg

07c1f45392c16019ba119301b0f96a93.jpg

952a1cde03f1001357c63c86d74eac12.jpg

Sadly i havent fitted yet as i was unsure wether to just cut the defuser as the new defusser has a trim to cover the whole between the two skins of the bumper to advoid **** going up inside the rear bumper.

Also this tip does require the exhaust pipe to be cut flush.