Brake caliper carriers for 288mm->312mm upgrade Octavia Golf Leon

XMANTURBOS

the guy who's thread this is also sells on other vag websites, he hasn't let slip on this website the part number as they are genuine but he has on another website so I found them on ebay and the guy didn't know their value clearly and listed them individually as left and right even though they're not handed

Shadows Entity, on 22 Jul 2016 - 20:28, said:Shadows Entity, on 22 Jul 2016 - 20:28, said:Shadows Entity, on 22 Jul 2016 - 20:28, said:Shadows Entity, on 22 Jul 2016 - 20:28, said:Shadows Entity, on 22 Jul 2016 - 20:28, said:

615125A

From the OP's original post , the full P/N is the same as you gave but with the relevant car model prefix - I found some with a 5N0 prefix but they were too expensive!

Now thinking of buying a complete set of used callipers, carriers and pads for less than one new carrier - then keeping the carriers and flogging the callipers etc. on! In fact , I've now done just that (£106 delivered, so maybe £50-60 nett in the end?)

Edited by jeallen01

jeallen01, on 22 Jul 2016 - 20:34, said:

From the OP's original post , the full P/N is the same as you gave but with the relevant car model prefix - I found some with a 5N0 prefix but they were too expensive!

Now thinking of buying a complete set of used callipers, carriers and pads for less than one new carrier - then keeping the carriers and flogging the callipers etc. on! In fact , I've now done just that (?106 delivered, so maybe ?50-60 nett in the end?)

27th July- Edited again: s/h callipers, calliper carriers (& pads) arrived today - poorly packed and filthy. Will clean them up tomorrow to confirm they are OK. Got some new Mintex 312mm disks & pads for £85.50 which also arrived today

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...