Indicator LED's

As you are looking at it which side is the LED ? The left I think as it switches on and off quicker - if so its an improvement over the brightness of a standard bulb.

Cheers

Karl

As you are looking at it which side is the LED ? The left I think as it switches on and off quicker - if so its an improvement over the brightness of a standard bulb.

Cheers

Karl

Correct, considering the car is in direct sunlight you can see it very well.

They produce enough light to be seen, on contrary the ones I had.

Very nice indeed, LEDS do light up faster and dimm/off faster compared to normal halogen bulbs

:rock:

All my indicators are now LED and side/tail lights.

I've got another similar bulb to try in the reversing lamps and DRL's that like the indicator bulbs draw a high current.

Just got to get out to the car and try em!

I wonder how these would work in the standard rear lights? I'm quite tempted.

Phil

I would imagine they would appear much brighter and they switch on & off much quicker like the repeaters on the mirrors.

Ordered a couple for the front. I'm a bit worries that in the rear clusters they would just look like a bright dot in the centre of the reflector. I'll try one of them in the back to see how it looks, and possibly order a couple more.

Phil

Big nik could you chuck a video up of your rears so we can all gage an ideaCheers mateSent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Can't give you a view of rear clusters as I have Dectane rear lights so I only needed to replace the front indicators.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

I can think better ways of spending £160, it's only an indicator light after all. Most road users don't seem to know how to use indicators anyway !!!

Why 160?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I didn't want to ask but I'm glad you did.

Surely on an Octy you only need 4?

So that would be just over £100, anyway each to their own.

• Like 1

Thats what i was thinking.....anyways you only need 4. 2 for back and 2 for front......Worth it in the end to make them brighter in my view......Im still looking for good interior lights.....

Just fitted a couple to the front of mine and I'm very impressed. Good even spread of light and much more intense than standard bulbs.

I tried one in the rear clusters first, and it looked good. No single spot of light as I feared.

If I remain error free after a few days of use, I will order two more for the rear.

Thanks for the heads up!

Phil

• Like 1

Just fitted a couple to the front of mine and I'm very impressed. Good even spread of light and much more intense than standard bulbs.

I tried one in the rear clusters first, and it looked good. No single spot of light as I feared.

If I remain error free after a few days of use, I will order two more for the rear.

Thanks for the heads up!

Phil

Glad you like them.