Jonezy Fabia 1.4 mpi

AdamJonezy

Just a quick update fitted the new PSB poly bushes ride seems a bit harsher but feels a lot more solid now :) 

And finally got my new BBS rims fitted :D sorry only got these 2 pics will try get some better ones when i get chance but i think they suite it really well :D 

20141129_160714_zps108e3a82.jpg

20141129_160642_zpsd23be59d.jpg

Let me know what you think :) Gonna use the tyres that are on until they are dead then get some 195 45s fitted :) 

Thanks for looking Jonezy

• Like 2

Very nice update mate! The allyos fit perfect! :)

I also have the problem with the bumper, but I gave up on him. No matter what I do I can't get him to fit perfectly.

And the coil pack I also changed mine couple years ago. It was still my dad's car. Keept running on 3 cylinders. Changed it and it was all perfect! But also after that the car feelt a little bit strange. Especialy in moment when you release the throttle or floor it. Totaly different feeling.

Very nice update mate! The allyos fit perfect! :)

I also have the problem with the bumper, but I gave up on him. No matter what I do I can't get him to fit perfectly.

And the coil pack I also changed mine couple years ago. It was still my dad's car. Keept running on 3 cylinders. Changed it and it was all perfect! But also after that the car feelt a little bit strange. Especialy in moment when you release the throttle or floor it. Totaly different feeling.

Thanks mate they do suite it well don't then :)

Im going to give it one last try with the bumper over Christmas then il give up haha

Ahh I see :) thanks for the feedback mate, mine runs perfect now no rattles or ewt but like you say feels a bit strange when i put my foot down like somethings different must be normal then

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Been a few weeks since i fitted the PSB console bushes now and got to admit they seem great :) steering feels a lot firmer now aswell :)

Fitted some LED side light bulbs there pretty bright 

20141213_175537_zps599f141e.jpg

Heres a couple pics of the rear with the much wider rims looks pretty mean in my opinion :)

20141219_151702_zpsf63e1509.jpg

20141219_151731_zps4e97dffb.jpg

Love how its looking now :)

Had a little play with photoshop aswell, tinted rear lights, tinted rear window, and a small exhaust i quite like the idea to be honest. Might but a cheap back box and have a play around 

exhasuttest1_zpsde9d130c.jpg

Going to try get the rear lights tinted soon and thinking about painting the black plastics on the bumpers satin black

Let me know what youse think :)

Thanks for looking, Jonezy

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Changed my front dics and pads yesterday as they were tired and very very worn. Surprised they still worked to be honest haha. Was horrible working in the stupidly strong winds yesterday but it needed to be done

As you can see they looked pretty worn and tired before...

20150110_103727_zps02767cee.jpg

Left old, Right new. As you can see the pads were pretty useless haha 

20150110_114658_zps082c93a6.jpg

Actually look like there usefull now haha 

20150110_112519_zps104b8f1b.jpg

Looking much better now :) discs are tiny on this thing haha. look lost behind the rims

20150110_121237_zps8074cbac.jpg

Going to get some 205/45 tyres for the rear soon so they match the front there currently 225 55's at the moment. Soon as i get the new tyres for the rear il be lowering it all round more. Front is sat at the same height as the rear so the car itself is sat level but looks uneven as the rear tyres have a bigger profile. Annoys me :( cant wait to get some new tyres fitted :)

Does anybody know if 195 45's would have any stretch on 7 inch wide rims? Want the stretch look but dont want it to look silly like some do. Sorry for babbling on haha

Thank for looking, Jonezy

Just bought these to replace my door speakers :) seem to be decent not a bad price either and they seem to get decent reviews, hopefully they will sound good 

Spec is...

Bass Face 6.5" 600w Coaxial Two Way Speakers

300W RMS / 600W Max Per Pair (with 100Hz crossover)

Frequency response 50Hz - 23kHz

Sensitivity 95db @ 1w/m

Suitable For OEM replacement

Tech-One White Woven Composite Cone

Adjustable Silk Dome Tweeters

3518_1_zpscfb68ed9.jpg

Dont seem to bad tbh, will update when there fitted and let you all know how they sound 

Thanks for looking, Jonezy

Ive fitted a bassface sub for a mate before, sounded pretty decent for the price tbh

Have you? Sweet :) the price seems to good to be true but seen a lot of reviews on Internet saying there decent. Hopefully these will be good. No doubt they will be better than the oem ones anyway haha

There might be hardly any updates of this thread for a while other than adjusting the ride height and fitting new door speakers. Maybe a boot build aswell as i need to make room for a pram now

The missus is pregnant :D seriously excited to be a Dad. Find out what sex it is on the 30th of this month :D 

20141213_125008_zpsbce6fe81.jpg

Proper over the moon :D 

• Like 1