Mythical vRS button....

an update on mine.

I asked skoda uk about it last week via facebook.

Theyve phoned me today and confirmed that a service bulletin said the button would only appear after a certain build week.  They havd checked though and mine was built after this date (week 36) so should have had it installed.

Theyve asked me to photograph the button layout by the gearstick which theyll send to the factory and see if retrofit is possible. :)

Its also possible that retrofit isnt possible

an update on mine.

Theyve phoned me today and confirmed that a service bulletin said the button would only appear after a certain build week. They havd checked though and mine was built after this date (week 36) so should have had it installed.

Theyve asked me to photograph the button layout by the gearstick which theyll send to the factory and see if retrofit is possible. :)

Interesting, mine was built week 37 and doesn't have it...

Mine is due to be built on week 43 "which is 2 days :) " not very excited tbh lol. Wonder if mine will have a VRS button or the basic mode one. But if it doesn't make any difference then I'm not too bothered. Maybe I could tip ex it on, paint it red and install flashing LEDs around it. It may then go faster

an update on mine.

Theyve phoned me today and confirmed that a service bulletin said the button would only appear after a certain build week.  They havd checked though and mine was built after this date (week 36) so should have had it installed.

Theyve asked me to photograph the button layout by the gearstick which theyll send to the factory and see if retrofit is possible. :)

Just spotted the 'vRS Mode' button is now in the latest infotainment manuals for 11/2013. Funtionality is the same as the normal button though.

Capture-1.jpg

I'd buy one if it cheapish and if its availble as a spare which i can't see why it wouldn't be seeing as this panel of buttons changes depending on spec so they must all be individual buttons

• Like 1