GTA V ***Spoilers/Chat***

vRS19TD

PSN: jars_80

I agree with needing both Garry. Great little list there dude!

I picked up the parachute at the top of the cable car and base jumped off. On the drive back I also managed to throw myself from my car at full speed into a bollard and somehow managed to get Chop killed?! (Separate incident)

Only managed 2 hrs this evening :(

i must say where i have been diving in to do the missions, I have still explored a fair chunk of the island. but the missions are pretty awesome, IMO alot better than any of the previous GTA's.

I gave in an bought it yesterday. Had a few hours last night and have two of the characters now. Just finished the first proper mission for the second guy with the son & the boat. Going to start exploring tonight hopefully.

Managed to get lost on the way to the airport and ended up at what appeared to be a refinery or factory, then launched the car into the sea when I lost control and hit a stack of pipes. Had to swim back to shore (took ages) and climb a ladder up onto the dock. Crazy.

I some how managed to balls up the save and had to redo a few missions last night.

Another annoyance is being colour blind. Can't tell which warnings are for what half the time.

Plus the mission markers are virtually impossible to see until I am right next to them.

Plus the mission markers are virtually impossible to see until I am right next to them.

Agreed! Why can't they be giant like they were in GTA 4!

I've driven past more than a few now and have to rely on the map and being on foot.

Did the first heist last night, good times...

Eaten by a SHARK!!!!!! last night. Quite savagely in fact lol. 

Go out to sea a long way on a jet ski or whatever,  jump

off it and have a swim round underwater. It won't be long till a big 

ole fish eats yo dumb ass. :D

• Like 3

Managed to drive to the top of the mountain in a RWD jeep.

image_zps39853b9d.jpg

The weirdest thing I've done is the mission with Michael when he goes to the park, accepts a joint from a legalize it activist, then spends the next half hour on a bad trip fighting off aliens with a ray gun who are trying to melt his brain with their lasers and trying to abduct him. Haha.

Also liked the dogs eye view next to the trains. Chop wanders off and starts boning another dog. Lol.

Nicked a yacht, got chucked out of the titty bar for excessive touching, lost loads of races. All in all best game ever!

• Like 3

I've managed to fly around in a helicopter but didn't find it too easy to control, was a bit of a fluke that I found it. 

To use the atomic blimp you're supposed to call Atomic from your mobile phone (doesn't appear anyone answered this from early in the thread and sorry if it's now common knowledge!)

Has anyone flown the UFO yet?

Is the blimp not only for people that has the Special Edition copies? I have a SE copy but not entered my code yet might do it tonight actually.

Earlier in the thread i mentioned the iFruit app for the iPhones, it's now working and it's quite a laugh, just ordered my custom number plate and trainig the mutt. :D

Been told if you want enough cash to easily buy the more expensive properties you need to do the stock market. Listen to the radio for tips and there are assassination missions where you kill CEO's of rival companies.