Funny and random signs

Buddyswife

This was making the rounds so though I'd share

What are they on about, that's a Renault Twizy.....

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgWXzaWZMbveShujxP6xGFxygab0JKsLZigmSCc_zRGeEvfXzJkQ

Edited by mender

Took this on the way to bamburgh castle during the summer (it made me chuckle)

null_zpsb670cc06.jpg

This was taken near Doncaster just off the a1

null_zps61adbd08.jpg

And I'm sure this is how my other half sees signs when trying to be the navigator

null_zps45cf31b1.jpg

• Like 3

While looking for tanalised timber some years ago, a local large furniture/homeware/building supplies store - Leekes - had a special offer, according to a sign outside, for TANTALISED timber.

How do you tantalise timber?

While looking for tanalised timber some years ago, a local large furniture/homeware/building supplies store - Leekes - had a special offer, according to a sign outside, for TANTALISED timber.

How do you tantalise timber?

Does it become wood that has got wood?

Sign ona phone pole near Hinckley ,Leics -"GOOD FOOD ,DOG AND HEDGEHOG" . No doubt someone from a vtown nearby said "Where" :giggle:

Maybe it is only to deter stupid thieves, the more intelligent ones would probably want to nick a working CCTV camera.

We had that on a site recently. Idiots tried to nick the CCTV camera while looking at it - was transmitting their mugs back to security firm that caught them red handed!

• Like 1