Forge Motorsport FMIC to fit Fabia

Xavier

Since I've upgraded to the 2260 and going the whole hog, I've also changed the FMIC to the larger 60mm core version.

I've given it a little clean, it's still a little grubby in places but in perfect working order. Includes all pipework as well, EGR bit, etc. I am missing just a few tightening collars (a couple of quid from motorfactors).

2912176780_bTm3VZR-L.jpg

2912176993_xdS942N-L.jpg

Looking for around £300 collected from RG30, Reading, Berkshire. Can package and deliver at cost. Prices on here seem to vary between £250 (complete bargain) to £400 collected, so this seems reasonable.

Please note, I'm working in Paris over the next two weeks so whilst I can reply to this topic and PMs, I won't be able to post it out (at extra cost) although collection can be arranged in the evenings. I'll be around more on the week of 2nd December.

• 2 weeks later...