FL orders log

Truthseeker

Thought it might make sense to open a dedicated thread where all FL orders can be detailed, as there seems to be several threads running with this info.

This way,we can all keep a track of each others progress. 

Would also help if we updated regularly to reflect current info.

Mine:

Outdoor Elegance Jungle Green 1.2TSI DSG ordered 28/10/13 - no build date yet

(originally ordered SE on 7/10 with a wk 50 build date, but changed model on 28/10 so classed as new order)

Outdoor elegance 170 4x4 in jungle green (may change to the new grey or shark blue. Undecided!) ordered october before price increase. Told it would be march/ april for delivery.

Outdoor Elegance Moon White 1.2 DSG - Ordered September, build date January. 

(Originally ordered pre fl Yeti SE back in May but arrived with wrong gear box so got re ordered, which then had to re ordered a second time when FL model was brought in.)

1.2 Elegance DSG - Candy White - ordered early September as pre-FL SE, amended to Elegance mid September - notified it had been changed to FL in early October - confirmed build week 49 (now status 20 i.e. fully confirmed build date)

Outdoor SE Cappuccino 1.2TSI Manual ordered 05/09/13 as pre-FL.

Changed to FL model by Skoda.

Original FL build date wk 51, now wk 03 (unconfirmed).

Edited by idh2013

Order placed for Candy white Outdoor CR170 Elegance 4x4 on the 21st October. Estimated delivery by dealer 14/16 weeks. Don't want it till March to gain new reg but suspect wouldn't be ready anyway. Obviously no build date yet.

Don't say that.

Mcalp (post #6 above) ordered 3 days before you, and has an (unconfirmed) build date. You have to pester the some dealers to get it.

Apologies, should have been November......

Junglee Green, Outdoor, Greenline in Elegance trim with a few added extras. Ordered on Saturday 16 November, dealer entered the order to their system on Tuesday 19 November. I just had a call today saying that whilst on the system, no allocation for a build week yet.

I must say that ordering it was a pain! The dealer had limited information, which was outright misleading. I actually worked out that they made several errors with the order after crosschecking it with the online tools and the brochure. I am glad for my mild OCD. It proves to be useful every now and then. I can't even begin to imagine how p*ssed off I would have been had I not found out. I find it outrageous that the dealer try to sell vehicles they know nothing about. How is it, that after spending a little time with what was available online, I knew more then them?! Anyway, I hope to get a build week soon. Rant over.

tomas79 - you are so right to be p*ssed off as would I be. Like you, I study the specs of a car very carefully. When I eventually get a build week for my order (from Skoda UK not dealer), I am going to cross check my options with their order details to confirm they agree - see post #3 above to see why.

Outdoor 1.2 SE. Corrida Red, Sports Seats, TPM, Light Assistant , Spare Wheel and Heated Nozzles . Ordered 16/11/13. Expected 1/3/14. Fathers car, managing purchase for him.

And I bet you slipped in the Sports Seat option for when you borrow it :giggle: .

Outdoor Elegance Moon White 1.2 DSG - Ordered September, build date January. 

(Originally ordered pre fl Yeti SE back in May but arrived with wrong gear box so got re ordered, which then had to re ordered a second time when FL model was brought in.)

Had a call from dealer saying build week has been brought forward by a couple of weeks to week 2. says it may be brought forward more but then again maybe not.

Not good when I seem to know know more about the fl yeti than they do. How hard can it be to look on SUK site? Had an argument with the salesman because I was asking if I could change from leather to alcantara but he said he didn't think it would be possible as he didn't think there was such an option! Just like a few weeks ago when he said we couldn't have the Outdoor as it only comes in 4wd. oh dear! 

If we ever get a yeti in the right spec I will be amazed.

• Like 1

Ordered Outdoor 1.2 TSI SE with a few extra's 21st October.  Spoke to dealer yesterday but haven't been given a date.  He suggested I ring back in a few weeks.  Original build was 12-14 weeks. 

Outdoor SE 2.0TDI 140 DSG Candy White. Order date. 19/11/13

Naturally, no build date. Salesman estimated mid Feb. delivery, but I guess he knows nothing. Am in no rush and as this will be the 3rd. new Skoda I am aware how long it takes.

My order was placed on the 13th October (Sunday so would not have gone in till the 14th) 110SE with a few extras,  sat back for the wait thinking it would be 5-6 months, going by my last 2 yeti's.

Went to see my salesman Sunday 24th, he tried to check for a build week none showing, it then came up on the screen as built and at port of exit ready for shipping :o .

Today I phoned and found out  it left Endem on the Weser Highway on the 26th arrived here at 0400 today :o , and is now at Grimsby  awaiting transport to the dealer. 

So its going to be about 7-8 week from order to getting to the dealer, never had one so quick  :whew: .

Got to sort my reg from my current yeti for transfer to the new one, but should be mine in about 2 weeks 

• Like 3

Kevin,

You seem to have backed up my theory that my car was shipped to Grimsby and then transported by road to Kent as no "Highway" ship had been near Sheerness in about 10 days.

I think that the Grimsby docks have recently been improved with relation to vehicle capacity, there seem to be about two "Highway" ships per week from Emden. As it's a shorter crossing, and the Sheerness route goes on to Santander and Setubal before returning to Emden, I suppose it makes financial sense. A by-product just happens to be better customer service for us southerners. ;)