Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

Forgot about this thread. Just adding a couple of my car a bit late (Collected in March/April 14) on a European road trip in August. Both photos were taken in Switzerland.

vRS TDI with Black Pack, Winter Pack, Canton, Colour Maxidot and a few other toys

Nice colour. Ordered mine yesterday, can't wait. Is that the Furka Pass?

Not 100% sure. I took photos on nearly ever Pass and couldn't work out which was which when looking at them back. I did go down the Furka Pass though so could be.

Great drive on all of them though. Just a bit harsh on the brakes

Forgot about this thread. Just adding a couple of my car a bit late (Collected in March/April 14) on a European road trip in August. Both photos were taken in Switzerland.

vRS TDI with Black Pack, Winter Pack, Canton, Colour Maxidot and a few other toys

Got to be some good contenders for the Briskoda calendar 2016.. Love the panarama picture..

KESSY (Keyless entry and start), Winter Pack (Heated windscreen, washer jets and heated seats), Black Pack (Grille and mirrors), Canton, Colour Maxidot. I think there maybe another but can't think what it is. Was so long ago now I've forgotten what was standard and what was options.

I decided against factory kit Sunset Glass and got my windows tinted by an independent local company. I wanted darker windows.

Edited by JamesVRSmk3

My Skoda Octavia VRS - Metallic Grey Metal, black design pack & tinted windows.

Thinking of de-badging it and changing the Skoda badge to a black carbon fibre Skoda badge. Any thoughts? Anywhere on this forum where I can find a thread relating to this. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9b980bd1ea43829bcab72bb095805e52.jpga8cf416eaaaafc6aaff427125ef4ce2d.jpgaf777706c3cef9615e9b6b4597afb601.jpgb9f0f1ac8e05c063df5bc166c173c51d.jpg

Mines all black, mainly debadged - and Im plastidipping the arrows and the grille vrs badge to stealth them up. Rain, cold and lack of daylight is hampering my efforts however...

• Like 1

Mines all black, mainly debadged - and Im plastidipping the arrows and the grille vrs badge to stealth them up. Rain, cold and lack of daylight is hampering my efforts however...

Sounds good, you will have to post some photos up when you complete it. Any ideas where I can buy black carbon badges or is it best to spray it ?

Sounds good, you will have to post some photos up when you complete it. Any ideas where I can buy black carbon badges or is it best to spray it ?

The plasti dip gives a great finish and avoids any potential damage when removing the old badges... You spray it in situ, you see and it simply peels off the unmasked paint areas... simples as a popular rat would say (I know its a meerkat, not a rat)....

• Like 1

The plasti dip gives a great finish and avoids any potential damage when removing the old badges... You spray it in situ, you see and it simply peels off the unmasked paint areas... simples as a popular rat would say (I know its a meerkat, not a rat)....

I'm trying to find anything on the net to show me what it looks like. If you know of any sites/links/pictures let me know, be greatly appreciated.

There is carbon fibre badges being sold on eBay too, but not sure if these are any good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk764156bac4a5bbff76f09cc3b3ff75b5.jpg

Just found this on Google. Looks well good, the persons done a good job on it... I think I'll purchase some of that plasti dip then.

A stupid question, but if there was for any reason to get it off ( which there isn't) but if I wanted to change my mind is it easily removed/taken off if needed?

Edited by Chayy

I'm trying to find anything on the net to show me what it looks like. If you know of any sites/links/pictures let me know, be greatly appreciated.

There is carbon fibre badges being sold on eBay too, but not sure if these are any good.

Ill photo soon and pm you, but still w.i.p. at the mo... Last time the dealers removed my winged arrows badge, they used a screwdriver and caught the surround. If you can, avoid removing because the risk of damage is high....

• Like 1

Ill photo soon and pm you, but still w.i.p. at the mo... Last time the dealers removed my winged arrows badge, they used a screwdriver and caught the surround. If you can, avoid removing because the risk of damage is high....

Ah cheers, please do. Hope it goes well

• Like 1

Been meaning to add a couple of snaps for a while so here they are from when it was new, and clean, unlike now in the current weather!

Damned kids been at your number plate with marker pens again I see.... :D

• Like 2

Been meaning to add a couple of snaps for a while so here they are from when it was new, and clean, unlike now in the current weather!

Will keep an eye out for you I'm only down the road in Raunds....

• Like 1