Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

Can't have been doing it properly :p  Minimum 3 hours when I do mine less interior !  but that does involve Snowfoam, blueberry, rinse, 2BM wash, rinse, dry, application of  wax or QD, glass treatment, dress tyres and QD or sealant on wheels.

Looks good though, and yes, I think blacking out the rear letters will go great with your colour. :) 

Aye,  your correct, was a snowfoam then quick 2 bucket wash to get the crud off after a weeks driving.  I have to take my time with the waxing (dodgy old war injury left me with a permenant gammy arm and a condition called CRPS, school day for those who want to know : http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Complex-Regional-Pain-Syndrome/Pages/Symptoms.aspx)....

Excuses aside tomorrow is another day, so will begin early with a wash, rinse then wax like a boss....

Aye, think the black would complete the rear nicely.

Can't have been doing it properly :p  Minimum 3 hours when I do mine less interior !  but that does involve Snowfoam, blueberry, rinse, 2BM wash, rinse, dry, application of  wax or QD, glass treatment, dress tyres and QD or sealant on wheels.

Looks good though, and yes, I think blacking out the rear letters will go great with your colour. :) 

Aye,  your correct, was a snowfoam then quick 2 bucket wash to get the crud off after a weeks driving.  I have to take my time with the waxing (dodgy old war injury left me with a permenant gammy arm and a condition called CRPS, school day for those who want to know : http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Complex-Regional-Pain-Syndrome/Pages/Symptoms.aspx)....

Excuses aside tomorrow is another day, so will begin early with a wash, rinse then wax like a boss....

Aye, think the black would complete the rear nicely.

FML, lets try that again....  20 minutes was getting the mudguards on.  Been outside cleaning for a few hours.

I'm not sure about the black lettering tbh, I'm a fan of the smooth look [emoji13] you could remove the chrome, spray them black then offer it up to the boot lid and temp fix it and have a look. Would it look odd to put the letters in a different place? Like Octavia in the middle above the badge or just simply 'octy vrs' it might be a bit tacky that though. Just a thought.

Car looks awesome, I would certainly go for that colour.

I see your CRPS and raise you.....a paper cut!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

3 hours to clean a car. That's a little obsessive. Much like my neighbour that takes 3-4 hours to clean a mini. I can do mine in 1 hour. Jet wash, lambs wool mitt wash, towel off, dress the tires etc.

3 hours to clean a car. That's a little obsessive. Much like my neighbour that takes 3-4 hours to clean a mini. I can do mine in 1 hour. Jet wash, lambs wool mitt wash, towel off, dress the tires etc.

3 hours, would have been 1 and half had I used both arms.....  :doh:

I'm not sure about the black lettering tbh, I'm a fan of the smooth look [emoji13] you could remove the chrome, spray them black then offer it up to the boot lid and temp fix it and have a look. Would it look odd to put the letters in a different place? Like Octavia in the middle above the badge or just simply 'octy vrs' it might be a bit tacky that though. Just a thought.

Car looks awesome, I would certainly go for that colour.

I see your CRPS and raise you.....a paper cut!

Im thinking of just removing the Skoda and Octavia lettering, just keep the vrs logo, itll not take long to do either.

• Like 1

That would only take me an hour too!

Your neighbour must be doing more than that :D

Im thinking of just removing the Skoda and Octavia lettering, just keep the vrs logo, itll not take long to do either.

Yes I prefer mine like that too!

1658f8dcedfe030302807b17ea29d3fd.jpg

Why to left one logo? Everyone who know Skoda, knows that it is VRS, they who don't, who cares?

• Like 1

Why to left one logo? Everyone who know Skoda, knows that it is VRS, they who don't, who cares?

I feel that removing the VRS from the rear would be a akin to leaving the house with no trousers or underwear, while different its not that pleasing....

• Like 2

Hi @ all.

Here is my 10 months old Octavia vRS diesel.

image.jpg

IMG_2824.jpg

IMG_2822.jpg

Regards

Nice!

My 4.5 months old is the same color, only it's petrol.  :thumbup:

RE7YVK.jpg

Sexy rear end.....

I'm seeing your thinking about a black vrs badge now, it might be worth a bit of plastidip to see how it looks, I didn't realise your Skoda badge was all black, my bad.