Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

I'm confused... I thought the vRS's had all black wing mirrors???  :think:

If you don't spec the black pack then the mirrors will be body coloured as in the white hatch on the previous page,...

If you don't spec the black pack then the mirrors will be body coloured as in the white hatch on the previous page,...

Ah, it was because of those pics on the previous page I posted - I didn't notice the chrome surrounds (another feature of the non-black pack). That makes sense - thanks.

• Like 1

What's your mates cars power/mods?

Remaps for the new VRS TSI are seeing a good 300bhp so you'll catch up soon enough!

Small misunderstanding, i own the old model, my mate has the new vRS. Both cars are stock, power wise.

He is waiting for Revo or Superchips for a remap :)

What are those rims? Love them @telboy5

Or are those from the list? Can't really see with the colour change

Cheers, they do indeed make a huge difference in the look of the car.

Believe it or not, they are the Pictoris 18 inch alloys, the dealer had them professionally powder coated. They have been coated black with a grey/silver effect,..slightly better photo,..

IMG_1324.jpg

Here's my vRS TSI,....loving it!

IMG_1323.jpg

Hi Telboy5, this is by far my favourite VRS posted on the forum. Must say i was not a huge fan of the hatches but they have quickly grown on me, and your looks superb! Hope that i wont be disappointed when my estate eventually turns up......

Here's my vRS TSI,....loving it!

IMG_1323.jpg

And get some more photos up taken in decent sun light, so that we can see the car better. Is your car in Moonlight White?

Cheers for the positive comments Joe3, will post better pics up once the weathers improved and I can give the car a good clean.

The pic was taken early morning while the sun was trying to rise about 630am, the cars colour is solid candy white although it does look lovely in certain light conditions almost pearl effect,..

Did you pick this up from Benfields in Newcastle around Christmas? 

Yes skodanorman, I picked it up on the 24/01/14 from Benfields...were you spying on me...lol.

Does anyone happen to have the Columbus sat nav in their mk3? If so any chance they could snap a pic of it in dash. Ever so slightly off topic but I've been unable to get a definitive answer so far from the dealers; if you have Columbus do they upgrade the connection to mitsumi automatically? ( I really hope not! )

Here you go:

11314594815_a71e503f3b_o.jpg

The rest can be found here

• Like 2

Yes skodanorman, I picked it up on the 24/01/14 from Benfields...were you spying on me...lol.

I was there on 23rd Dec looking at ordering one and was shown the below car whilst it was undergoing a PDI. It was the only vRS they had available for us to look at (don't worry we didn't touch it or get in!). 

1525345_10153680185835145_1093346635_n.j

I was there on 23rd Dec looking at ordering one and was shown the below car whilst it was undergoing a PDI. It was the only vRS they had available for us to look at (don't worry we didn't touch it or get in!). 

1525345_10153680185835145_1093346635_n.j

Hi Skodanorman,

No its the wrong index for my car.How comes you are on the forum as West Wales, yet your buying from the North East...?

Regards

Dave