Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

Another picture of my VRS. Sorry for all the pictures, but I love my car.

IuRg1u7.jpg

You are right, she is a beauty and I'm beginning to think I should have ordered the Blue, ahh well to late now my white combi vrs is built…

Edited by CaoraDubha

Come on people, where are all the new Octies??!! No new pictures posted on here since 22/4. Based on the fact that there are long waiting lists of those waiting for build- and delivery dates, there must also be a stream of new Octavias flowing into the country on a weekly basis and being collected by their happy owners. Just not showing on here!

• Like 2

Evening all

This is our Octavia 1.2TSi SE looking very lovely in Corrido Red after his first wash. Been a Skoda owner now for 6 weeks and I am totally hooked

DSC_0514.jpg

Finally got the post sorted, first time posting pictures :wall:

Mark

Edited by mmcclen
  • Like 2

Come on people, where are all the new Octies??!! No new pictures posted on here since 22/4. Based on the fact that there are long waiting lists of those waiting for build- and delivery dates, there must also be a stream of new Octavias flowing into the country on a weekly basis and being collected by their happy owners. Just not showing on here!

Too busy enjoying them, then they get round to eventually posting a photo :p

Some great looking cars on here... wish there were more yellow ones - if any at all!

• Like 1

Evening all

This is our Octavia 1.2TSi SE looking very lovely in Corrido Red after his first wash. Been a Skoda owner now for 6 weeks and I am totally hooked

DSC_0514.jpg

Mark

Hi Mark, Very nice, Corrida Red hatch - excellent choice!

• Like 1

Too busy enjoying them, then they get round to eventually posting a photo :p

Some great looking cars on here... wish there were more yellow ones - if any at all!

Jip, cant wait for mine in Metal Grey. You are right, not many yellow one's around.

you can see a yellow hatch on http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/310644-its-here-sprint-yellow-octavia-vrs/?hl=%2Byellow#entry3718922

Personally, I am leaning towards the Rallye Green as my favourite VRS colour and if I could I might have changed my order to the Green!

• Like 1

Here's mine, sorry for the picture quality - I don't have a camera.  The car is 6 days old, but filthy already because I accidentally parked it a bit too close to my angle grinder (thought I'd better do my driveway to park the new car on)

Also a cheeky picture of some of the rest of my family's skoda collection.  Felicia sadly for the scrap man now I think. my dad also has a mk2 corrida red Octavia so I'll get some side by side photos when I can

Good luck to everyone still waiting...

post-4107-0-93232800-1398628627_thumb.jpg

post-4107-0-90398400-1398628702_thumb.jpg

post-4107-0-66676400-1398628945_thumb.png

• Like 2

Here's mine, sorry for the picture quality - I don't have a camera.  The car is 6 days old, but filthy already because I accidentally parked it a bit too close to my angle grinder (thought I'd better do my driveway to park the new car on)

Also a cheeky picture of some of the rest of my family's skoda collection.  Felicia sadly for the scrap man now I think. my dad also has a mk2 corrida red Octavia so I'll get some side by side photos when I can

Good luck to everyone still waiting...

Save the Felly!

No, but there's two problems - one it only has a few weeks tax & mot, and secondly we have the V5 but don't technically own it, we are tasked with getting rid of it for a friend who has moved to Dubai, so not great for buyers. Nothing actually wrong with it, so any offers over the £150 scrap value welcome...!  It's awaiting its fate at the moment a friend is looking to see if he can afford the insurance, but at the moment I think scrap is the most likely option

Evening all

DSC_0514.jpg

Mark

Nice Photo Mark! I've gone for the Corrida Red on a VRS Estate, not seen many in the red so was getting a bit nervous but glad I have ordered now after seeing your pic. I might receive my order at some point this year!

Luke

Nice Photo Mark! I've gone for the Corrida Red on a VRS Estate, not seen many in the red so was getting a bit nervous but glad I have ordered now after seeing your pic. I might receive my order at some point this year!

Luke

There is some photos of two red estates on page 8 of this 

thread - or just click the link: http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/296662-post-your-mk3-octavia-photos/page-8

The red is surprisingly nice and the hatch and the estate.

Hi all,

Here's ma couple of my Octavia VRS tdi Estate in Race Blue with Black Pack.

A couple taken on my brothers drive next to his Blue Fabia VRS  :rock: my 3yr Old lad wanting his own pictures :giggle:   and when I took delivery in December, with the interior night shot also.

They look the business, both pleased with the car's. I've had mine since December and loving every minute. Apart from the other night we challenged each other getting back from Maple Cross to Watford on M25. Lost on the race  :wall: as the DSG gearbox and being lighter car. 

For those still waiting their car to arrive, keep the faith. :happy:

Regards

Brian 

post-104616-0-25130700-1398801247_thumb.jpg

post-104616-0-12563400-1398801280_thumb.jpg

post-104616-0-89889400-1398801370_thumb.jpg

post-104616-0-55227100-1398801371_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Hi all,

Here's ma couple of my Octavia VRS tdi Estate in Race Blue with Black Pack.

A couple taken on my brothers drive next to his Blue Fabia VRS  :rock: my 3yr Old lad wanting his own pictures :giggle:   and when I took delivery in December, with the interior night shot also.

They look the business, both pleased with the car's. I've had mine since December and loving every minute. Apart from the other night we challenged each other getting back from Maple Cross to Watford on M25. Lost on the race  :wall: as the DSG gearbox and being lighter car. 

For those still waiting their car to arrive, keep the faith. :happy:

Regards

Brian 

Looks great! Would you be able to take some pictures from the side and back as well please?

Did you go for sunset glass too?

Bad picture quality for now, but my car just arrived in the garage. Picking it up next week. wait time = 3 months

IMG_5295.jpg

IMG_5296.jpg

IMG_5297.jpg

IMG_5298.jpg

IMG_5302.jpg

IMG_5303.jpg

IMG_5304.jpg

That looks identical to my order which arrives at the dealers either tomorrow or Thursday. Hoping to take a look at mine on Friday if all goes well. looks great thanks for posting