Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

Hi Svensken, 8 months to wait on a new car, no chance! Maybe if was a 911 I could take that but not for a Skoda.

Those 19's still look under 'tyred' and don't fill the bodywork at all. I can't convince myself to go for the MkIII vRS. It just doesn't look the quality car it should be for the price.

When you look at an A4 or A5 (on 19's) the stance and looks of the car just look perfect. OK, they are more expensive but I just think Skoda haven't made styling improvements over the MkII with this model and hike in price doesn't make it an attractive buy.

Edited by Kaj

When you look at an A4 or A5 (on 19's) the stance and looks of the car just look perfect. OK, they are more expensive but I just think Skoda haven't made styling improvements over the MkII with this model and hike in price doesn't make it an attractive buy.

Not unknown that ride height and wheel offset are not as well tuned as they could be, but the quality of the car at this price point is in my opinion very good.

I sold my 2010 Audi Q7 last year and mistakenly bought a new 2013 £26K Kia Sportage (don't ask why), which after 8 months I part-exed for the vRS... and the reason... not because I couldn't take drop in quality of the Sportage, but because the £12K MK2 Octavia FL I had bought in 2011 as my business car (and still own) was of far higher quality.

Yes the MK3's have hiked in price, but pound for pound they're still good value cars.

• Like 1

I havent seen any internal pics showing off the roof in this thread. A few external ones, but most people seem to take shots from down low on the car, so you almost cant see the roof at all. Agreed that white with a pano roof does seem a common combo.

Search for my user name, I've posted mine in two or three separate threads.

Here's a link.

Edited by TudorM
  • Like 1

Search for my user name, I've posted mine in two or three separate threads.

Here's a link.

You sir are a champion, and those photo's show off the sunroof much, MUCH better than pretty much every single other photo i've seen. The perspective from the back (kids) is great, and showing how it functions is very good. Extremely informative for people potentially looking at the roof....

Thank you very much! :clap: :sun: :dance: :beer: :happy:B):thumbup::party:

EDIT: Wife is 100% sold on the roof now.......before she was a bit "Well if you REALLY want it....." I kept trying to say that the kids will love it, but she thought it was only me.......those pictures have convinced her otherwise :D

Edited by GTR27

You sir are a champion, and those photo's show off the sunroof much, MUCH better than pretty much every single other photo i've seen. The perspective from the back (kids) is great, and showing how it functions is very good. Extremely informative for people potentially looking at the roof....

Thank you very much! :clap: :sun: :dance: :beer: :happy:B):thumbup::party:

EDIT: Wife is 100% sold on the roof now.......before she was a bit "Well if you REALLY want it....." I kept trying to say that the kids will love it, but she thought it was only me.......those pictures have convinced her otherwise :D

I'm glad I could help. I wasn't expecting such an enthusiastic response. :)

It is a major improvement for the interior of the car and my daughter loves it.

One of the seldom moments in which I had the Octy all to myself on Sunday morning, picking up some breads and choclate cake for breakfast. :angel:

10421092_891133427567016_249656398549689

Ah, Norway. Beautiful country. Been to Nordkapp in my 1997 Renault Twingo. Round trip in 18 days. Much too fast. Will return! Love the photo.

As I've had it 3 days now, I suppose I should add to the list.

My Skoda Octavia Elegance 2.0 TDI in Race Blue. Taken hours after driving it away from the dealership and minutes before loading up and heading out for a drive. 200miles of heaven.

jVzzwfw.jpg

bhZ83dJ.jpg

S9j0pCu.jpg

I know this is mostly for outside of the car but 1 image of inside of mine, a few more in the gallery here on Imgur.

tqEotPK.jpg

All things said I love the car so far, nothing I've had before can compare. I'm even glad I didn't specify the full leather as the heated seats are wonderful and in the current weather we're having being stuck to the seat while driving does not appeal. I keep finding new features and things to play with on every drive.

• Like 2

Picked up mine today... Here are some quick shots...th_05b8790a1b567f3eb8a5494ee8ab9729_zps4th_e81e3b290aff97d564d4f1a331057202_zps7th_b233ae69e41f0a78f3cbca31f0acc3fc_zpsc

I wasn't sure about the spoilers Saura but that looks damn fine! My preferred colour scheme too. Will you be lowering it in future? Enjoy your new wheels.

• Like 1

I wasn't sure about the spoilers Saura but that looks damn fine! My preferred colour scheme too. Will you be lowering it in future? Enjoy your new wheels.

Cheers mate. I did get a lot of looks on my way back home. I might have it lowered after few months or so.

• Like 1

Ah, Norway. Beautiful country. Been to Nordkapp in my 1997 Renault Twingo. Round trip in 18 days. Much too fast. Will return! Love the photo.

Ah, my condolences on the Renault aspect of that journey... :D

Metal Grey? Nice.

Yes it is.

10461360_892474204099605_475704884932397

• Like 1