Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

Thanks. No she's standard non black pack with dsg. Just a spare wheel added to standard spec

Nice one. Similar to the one I'm getting in the next few months...I see you went for the grey accents on the interior...Much better match for the Race Blue exterior IMO...I really like the red accents but I just don't think it matches the blue all that well

Nice one. Similar to the one I'm getting in the next few months...I see you went for the grey accents on the interior...Much better match for the Race Blue exterior IMO...I really like the red accents but I just don't think it matches the blue all that well

Thanks. I thought the same as you. The demo I drove had the red accents and nice as it was it just didn't suit the blue exterior imho.

Here's mine - TSi manual

11314720923_05da66b95b_b.jpg

11314644206_a5a72b1bf1_b.jpg

11314644146_b8fc673db9_b.jpg

11314721073_f2b64b543c_b.jpg

Love it. Should be getting my Black RS next week. Doesn't have black pack but the dealer is installing the black grill for me at no xtra cost. Can't wait!!!

• Like 1

By far best colour is Rallye Green and the 19's is a must IMO :-) but they all look sweet

Getting mine next week and agree that the 19's a sweet but had to stick with the 18's for Because I live in a country area of Ireland and 19's would be destroyed by some of the roads I have to travel. And probably my back! :D :D

Here's my new-to-me 1.4 TSI Elegance estate in Rio Red, replacing a much-loved MK 1 1.9 TDI Elegance hatch.  Am enjoying the relative silence of the engine compared to my old tractor.

Waiting for a Rio Red Estate Elegance, too. It is cool colour with many red shades.

• Like 1

Very nice - what are the winter wheels by the way - are they Skoda or others with centre caps added?

Cheers! The winter wheels are Skoda .... Premia black. The tyres are Conti Viking Contact 6 215/60 R16. The ride is great and the wheels look alright. I was a bit worried after I ordered that they would look too small, but I think they look fine.

• Like 1

Cheers! The winter wheels are Skoda .... Premia black. The tyres are Conti Viking Contact 6 215/60 R16. The ride is great and the wheels look alright. I was a bit worried after I ordered that they would look too small, but I think they look fine.

Look excellent - and if your Scout is like mine - pretty much unstoppable in snow with winter tyres and 4x4. I was able to drive through snow more than 200mm deep (mainly just for the hell of it!).

Picked my Scout in laser white up yesterday from Rainworth.

Attached are pictures from the valeting centre last week prior to picking up (saves my having to squiggle out number plate).

Only done 50 miles so far but it's a lovely, refined ride especially over speed humps in my village.

post-123133-0-09278700-1422094045_thumb.jpg

post-123133-0-65866700-1422094104_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Your real name isn't Dan Martin by any chance is it.. living between Ireland and Brum....   :notme:  and with a castelli top on, I hope that bikes got campag on it rather than shimano or sram...

Edited by billybskoda
  • Like 1

Picked my Scout in laser white up yesterday from Rainworth.

Attached are pictures from the valeting centre last week prior to picking up (saves my having to squiggle out number plate).

Only done 50 miles so far but it's a lovely, refined ride especially over speed humps in my village.

Scout looks great in white!

Dear all, let me introduce my MK3 vRS 2.0 TSI. She is with us for a while now, but still very pleased with "her" :)

Modifications:

ECU upgrade by APR - 316 HP, 510Nm

Carbon air intake APR 

(switch for 1080p)

Enjoyed that.. Looks the business !

• Like 1

zdarec, moc pěkná video, pokud jsi takový fanda do GoPro, doporučuji tuto hračku (mám ji, je super)

Hi dude, very nice video, if you're such a fun for GoPro, I recommend this toy (I have it, is super)

http://camerakings.co.uk/lanparte-gopro-brushless-gimbal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4_T0c7cQz0

Edited by hravec
  • Like 2

You got any more pics to post of your silver vrs London Les? Really can't decide between silver or candy white. Both look good with black pack. Pics of silver appreciated. Cheers

If he hasn't changed recntly, I believe London Les has "metal grey".

There are lots of great photos here in this thread:

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/300095-metal-grey/page-9