Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

Not mine, but this is one of our new unmarked Dog Unit's at work!!!

IMG_3978_zps8zvpmo7x.jpg

I remember when the dog units used Meastro vans!

How times change, and all I can say is I hope the dogs appreciate what they've got!

Just noticed, has the drivers door glass got a dark tint on it? Surely not! 

I remember when the dog units used Meastro vans!

How times change, and all I can say is I hope the dogs appreciate what they've got!

Just noticed, has the drivers door glass got a dark tint on it? Surely not! 

No, just the reflection and naff lighting.

Saw some unexpected northern lights last night when out with the camera, so had to get one with the vRS :)

Please excuse the filthy state of the car. I did give it a proper wash today.

This has got to be a winner for the 2016 calendar!!

Awesome photo...

Which alloys are they TomLux? Wouldn't mind a side shot pic if possible!  :D

There you go:

Please excuse the filthy state of the car. I did give it a proper wash today.

yeah that really spoils the whole picture. Go back with a clean car, wait for the northern lights and try again :p

post-119647-0-07251600-1424282347_thumb.jpg

post-119647-0-02443800-1424282350_thumb.jpg

post-119647-0-72349800-1424282352_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I'll sell you the original for just £500,000 :)

Anyway, a render of what I've got coming in April :)

7df00e50b0fc94e0f89a9ea59b444f70.jpg

Very nice, I have the metallic grey metal colour as well on my vRS. Have not seen any other vRS' around in this colour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice, I have the metallic grey metal colour as well on my vRS. Have not seen any other vRS' around in this colour.

There's at least one in Luxembourg ;-)

Matt, be aware that the colour is lighter and greenish than the one in the configurator, best check out the metal grey thread on this forum.

Edited by TomLux

Here's my new toy with winter wheels. Elegance spec 1,6 TDi DSG. I've recently retrofitted original reversing camera, and I have the black grill surround waiting to be mounted.

IMG_1026_zpsb7ffeb35.jpg

IMG_1024_zps9c9c90b9.jpg

The red does look nice, you have me wondering whether I should change my order of Metal Grey now!!! I think I'm definitely going to change the fog lamps from the standard ones to the black ones anyway.. Edited by llandai

Definitely about time SUK bought the Black Geminis to the UK!!

Yeah surprised they don't come as standard as part the black pack. Had these included in car price but only cost $400-500NZD to paint. Couldn't decide between gloss and matt so went with satin.

Yeah surprised they don't come as standard as part the black pack. Had these included in car price but only cost $400-500NZD to paint. Couldn't decide between gloss and matt so went with satin.

Ah I see you had them painted, nice one they look lovely. They did an RS challenge model with Black Geminis so am sure the actual part does exist somewhere

Ah I see you had them painted, nice one they look lovely. They did an RS challenge model with Black Geminis so am sure the actual part does exist somewhere

Its offered as part of the challenge pack in Ireland. http://www.skoda.ie/brochures/Documents/07.2014_Octavia_RS.pdf

Call a dealer over here who'll give you a part no.