Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

Here is my skoda [emoji3] had for 3 weeks now and I am in love with it. So good to drive.

efac954e89ec11d697062187764d0663.jpgd0b76883f6678e8cfdde1a79af0b291b.jpg6917ec574d6bbf677b3eb8fdb850ad05.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i am really liking this colour dont see many of them in this colour either which adds to my liking of it, white ones are becoming as common as a cold.

Here is my skoda [emoji3] had for 3 weeks now and I am in love with it. So good to drive.

efac954e89ec11d697062187764d0663.jpg

We have a week old Rio Red 1.4 TSI Combi Elegance. It is "multicolor", it is red, orange, brownish etc. We love it.

efac954e89ec11d697062187764d0663.jpgd0b76883f6678e8cfdde1a79af0b291b.jpg6917ec574d6bbf677b3eb8fdb850ad05.jpg

Looking good.

I did think about the Rio red, but my wife said after 11 years of Carrida red I had to have a change.

Now I've seen it on the VRS part of me says I should have gone for.

Standart suspension?

Also looking good serg888.

Get some lowered Eibach springs and she'll look even better  :clap:

(I can't get the photo's to copy!)

meb90's Mk3 vRS with a small adjustment:

17035235667_2ffecb714e_o.jpg

IMAG1376_zpsgoxuavd2 by jonnyguitar, on Flickr

How slammed!

And looking uber good on those 5 spokes (19's?).

Too many good cars all needing comments  :sweat:

Also looking good serg888.

Get some lowered Eibach springs and she'll look even better  :clap:

I wondered what this car has a standard suspension or sports (OEM)?

In our country such vehicles are only available at the "bad road" suspension, that is 15 mm higher than the standard. They have a terrible appearance and handling.

But my car after a few modifications

7486c91f14b7.jpg

b57e2bd91dc4.jpg

• Like 2

We have a week old Rio Red 1.4 TSI Combi Elegance. It is "multicolor", it is red, orange, brownish etc. We love it.

I chose it because everyone seemed to be buying blue or white and I wanted something different after black and white Mk2s.

I've never had a colour that changes so much depending on the dirt and the light falling on it. Dirty it usually looks like a brick red and not very impressive. Clean and in bright sunlight the orange / bronze starts to show up and it zings! I posted a picture about xmas time on this thread showing it at its best.

It is definitely a love it or hate it colour. But then so is the metallic green.

Would I have it again? really not sure.

Must admit that having seen a metallic grey vrs in the flesh a few months ago that might well be the first choice if I was buying again.

I chose it because everyone seemed to be buying blue or white and I wanted something different after black and white Mk2s.

I've never had a colour that changes so much depending on the dirt and the light falling on it. Dirty it usually looks like a brick red and not very impressive. Clean and in bright sunlight the orange / bronze starts to show up and it zings! I posted a picture about xmas time on this thread showing it at its best.

It is definitely a love it or hate it colour. But then so is the metallic green.

Would I have it again? really not sure.

Must admit that having seen a metallic grey vrs in the flesh a few months ago that might well be the first choice if I was buying again.

I'll agree.

Some colors are dirty magnets, our Malachite Green (Regency Green) Yeti was one of those. It was brilliant when clean, but when dirty...(and it was dirty very often).

The colors which are looking good when clean or dirty are in my opinion boring. Our Rio Red is going to get the Opti-Coat 2.0 paint protection, hope it helps to keeping it clean. Our Combi is not RS, there were only "easy" colors to choose.

Edited by Grumpy Finn

Thinking of getting the front splitter but haven't decided yet, just fitted the rear one today, Fairly easy to fit.

Here's a couple of pics of my current tweeks;

626c19583e9af777a58d3ea9d67ac8c0.jpg

65f91fa6ffe5ca63642ac0b37e22b0ac.jpg

• Like 2

Looks great joefifty, love the numberplate surround. Wonder what it would look like on my red Monte??

Go for the front splitter, I think it will look smart. What else have you done to the front?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just vinyl wrapped the bottom lip. Same as the rear stripe. Quite a cheap mod, only a couple of quid from eBay lol, took a little time to cut to shape though. I think it would look great on red. The skoda colours all contrast well with black.

I think it would look pretty good but I can't cut straight to save my life, hands too shaky.

I do like what you've done so if I find someone to do it I might be tempted. There is a 'sign' shop in Inverness that do car stickers, they might be able to do it for me..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I thought that initially Scott, thought it looked to 'european', but I kinda like it now it's on, it's different

Looks great Joe. Have you got some more detailed shots of the diffuser? Fancy this with some of the new black tips from the vRS 230

Thinking of getting the front splitter but haven't decided yet, just fitted the rear one today, Fairly easy to fit.

Here's a couple of pics of my current tweeks;

626c19583e9af777a58d3ea9d67ac8c0.jpg

65f91fa6ffe5ca63642ac0b37e22b0ac.jpg

Please stop posting pictures of the rear diffuser, I'm trying to convince myself not to have that on my white VRS and these pictures are simple not helping  :D  :D  :D

Looks great!!

• Like 3

Found the best price to be 119.19 EUR from link below, which included delivery and payment charge, so in total was about £85. Took 5 days to arrive from Czech. Was surprised to feel how light it was when it arrived.

If your interested, Quite easy to fit, I used tape to hold it roughly in position while I moved it to exactly the right position before drilling pilot holes. It recommends two people but achievable by one (with patience). It's held on by TORX20 screws, 6 in total, one between each fin. And a long strip of 3M tape along the top of it, will put some more pics up soon.

http://www.cars-equipment.com/www/en/shop/milotec-accessories-tuning-parts-shop/diffuser-of-rear-bumper-for-skoda-3/

Edited by JoeFifty
  • Like 1

Looks great Joe. Have you got some more detailed shots of the diffuser? Fancy this with some of the new black tips from the vRS 230

As requested Moley, what are the 'black tips'

(I do apologise Telboy; but you know you will give in sooner or later)

d23ee4246b0c534f5b6aeca1ec3bd841.jpg

a6f38f062609a3605a7c9e82c618fd91.jpg

537fc7194e24ff9ef77dd889bda55efd.jpg

Edited by JoeFifty
  • Like 1

Must resist & try not to look at the photos, must resist & try not to look at the photos, must resist & try not to look at the photos - oops, just looked, no good, can't resist  :D  :D

• Like 2

I've always thought the vRS was missing a diffusor. Looks great. I'll bet Telboy has one on order already!

You've read my mind and just for that you can help me fit it when it arrives  :D  :D  :D  :D

• Like 1

Thanks Joe. The 'black tips' are standard on the new vRS 230. I think that would look nicer than the chrome tips with this diffuser. Edited by Moley RUFC

That sounds good, I have painted the exhaust silencer with high temp black paint as I didn't like that you could clearly see it at some angles from the side. (Can see it in second pic). May use some of it over the chrome tips when it starts to age when i get fed up of autosol, id imagine it would look great with black badges!

Edited by JoeFifty