Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

Little Island  :D

Living just down the road in Midleton.

Did you buy from Noel Deasy or Finbarr Galvin? (Or another)

[Very off-topic !]

What?! There's a shopping mall in Little Island now! I nearly drowned in the marsh there doing a gas-line survey over 30 years ago!

And - yes EoinM - new Fabia is awesome on country roads and around town. I'll not be surprised if the rallying fraternity twig onto it!

• Like 1

[Very off-topic !]

What?! There's a shopping mall in Little Island now! I nearly drowned in the marsh there doing a gas-line survey over 30 years ago!

And - yes EoinM - new Fabia is awesome on country roads and around town. I'll not be surprised if the rallying fraternity twig onto it!

I wouldn't call it a mall, a retail park is all it is. And the only place there is Harvey Norman...with a spar, Costa and KFC. Underwhelming!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I wouldn't call it a mall, a retail park is all it is. And the only place there is Harvey Norman...with a spar, Costa and KFC. Underwhelming!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

They're all underwhelming!  But that's a whole other topic !!  :D

• Like 1

Mine was supposed to be build week 30 but it was in fact 29 in the end. From the boats sailing times (been stalking that thing) it looks like it was loaded up almost straight away.

The dealer had 4 truckloads pull up on Thursday evening but I'm thinking there may have been a priority on Irish orders as there was a 0% PCP deal that I think was ending yesterday.

Not sure about the 0% PCP angle as I'm taking that offer and it's being honored once you have signed up for it. In essence Sheehys Naas said its a lottery in term of what gets loaded...they were only getting 5 cars from this ferry whereas other dealers were getting 15/20 cars...they say this evens out over the course of the year. The unloading from the trains at the docks and loading to the ferry at the docks is based on what car spaces are available...... So your car could end up anywhere.....

Edited by VRS@CW

Mine with carbon wrapped front splitter.8ad77b2ad66aabca99d280bc834ac2bc.jpgd43d0c1b7dc027c3fc6385625accbd1c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

please upload daylight  photos showing front bumper spoiler. I wonder how car looks (I had only RS photos available in the internet)