Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

Did the roof bars have to come off? If so, did the headlining have to come out, or did they get them removed from outside? Looks great.

Hi mate do the black badges come the black design plus pack, or gave you added yourself?

I seen them on super Skoda for €40 each :(

Retrofit

Retrofit

Thought as much... I like them and have a white car with black pack so reckon they'd look but €80 plus delivery seems expensive...

Had a quick look on eBay and nothing doing... Are Fabia badges same size?

Edited by k3vkr

Thought as much... I like them and have a white car with black pack so reckon they'd look but €80 plus delivery seems expensive...

Had a quick look on eBay and nothing doing... Are Fabia badges same size?

Not sure, but could always plasticoat them...the price of a spray can!

How easy are they to take off and restick though,

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

They are the 40 euro ones off Superskoda, not cheap but they are black magic metallic so match the grill surround & mirror covers perfectly. As for ease of removal, erm, its not! I tried the way people recommend - hair dryer & dental floss but after 30 mins of getting nowhere & about 300 yds of floss I lost the plot & used a proper heat gun, warmed up the badge until it started to distort and peeled it off!! The badge is actually three parts - the black bit is a soft plastic & the logo & chrome ring are bonded to it - it all comes apart with the heat. Biggest problem with the floss method is that the badges are recessed into the panel so its not as simple as it seems. I changed the rear & changed the letters too - used the hair dryer on the letters as it got them hot enough & just pulled them off with my finger nails. Car was only a few days old so I guess they hadnt been on long enough for the glue to really bond.....

As for the roof bars - BALL ACHE! They must be reverse fixed from underneath & I wasnt about to remove all the pillar trims, interior lights, headlining, etc, so there are a few joins, but it still looks great, to me!

Ok, here is my bit.

Poor thing (that's car and me :rofl: ) was pictured just after 900km trip so not as shiny as it should be ;)

post-139710-0-12150500-1462792941_thumb.jpg

post-139710-0-69843500-1462792944_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

@wlange - congrats :)

Post more pics,please. Which engine is it?any additional extras (although not needed for L&K)...

Thanks! L&K is pretty much complete, there is also Bolero+Canton set to which I added a navi module (I shall post a bit of review / instruction shortly).

Bonnet lifters are in, few other small gadgets and now I'm working on a decent HUD.

I'm tinkering with my car a bit so list may and will grow ;)

As for the pics, I'll take some more - promise!

Picked the new car up Friday.  Straight on the ramp for the front splitter. 

20160507_181730_zpswjtot0i5.jpg

ha ha

most rapidly modified mk3 prize goes to..

have the monotubes turned up yet?

• Like 1