Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

Get used to crying :sweat: it's our great roads. Skoda do a decent touch up paint. 2 windscreens within 2 years, a bird through the central lower grill dislodging the Front Assist cover within a month, I feel your pain....better than having your wheels mashed up by the increasing ammount of potholes I suppose. 

5 hours ago, j1mg said:

They now do pre-painted ones, bit of a premium on them... but i'm lazy. £50 vs £25.

http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/OCTAVIA-III/Octavia-III-abs-plastic-eyebrows-SPORTIVE-painted-in-original-Skoda-metallic-paint

I love these eyebrows and am thinking about them but what is their purpose?

They will complement the LED eyelashes I suppose.

20 hours ago, BATVANVRS said:

Was thinking about getting the eyebrows, I have seen them on SuperSkoda's website, I presume they come unpainted? & do you mind if you can take a picture or 2 from the front of the car rather than at an angle, as they do really look smart but would like to see a full on front face picture, if you don't mind, Thanks B)

These are ABS plastic ones from Superskoda - 20euros. Don't need painting. I thought the blue looked a bit weird when matching, so went black.

skoda.jpg

skoda2.jpg

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Ozzy25 said:

4 weeks old today. Came off the slip road onto the motorway behind a Jaguar F Pace. Bang!!! Got home to find my first stone stone chip on my A-post :crying::crying::crying::crying:

IMG_3809.JPG

The first cut is the deepest!

I have some pretty harsh chips on my A pillar thanks to a tipper lorry losing some of its gravel in front of me. Cost me a new windscreen (excess) too!

Front end is also littered with stone chips on bonnet and bumper from motorway. You get used to it :)

On 29/01/2018 at 09:19, creamvRS said:

Car is starting to look like a mean wagon!

27537179_10155773568931690_236651292_o.jpg

4 hours ago, creamvRS said:

These are ABS plastic ones from Superskoda - 20euros. Don't need painting. I thought the blue looked a bit weird when matching, so went black.

skoda.jpg

skoda2.jpg

2 hours ago, creamvRS said:

Lurkin gurkin

skoda3.jpg

Thanks @creamvRS I do like them, I wasn't that keen on them before in the past but I think that is because I have not seen the black eyebrows on the race blue Skoda B)  so if I buy them 20 euros same as yours above, they come already pre-painted black from SuperSkoda? 

http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/OCTAVIA-III/Octavia-III-abs-plastic-eyebrows-AGRESSOR

The only thing I'm not keen on is having to glue them on to the headlamps, that's the only thing I don't like but I suppose if that is the look you want! then It has to be.

Definitely think they look good especially more from an angle but still actually look good from the full front on view (suppose seeing them at a angle shot just makes them look more aggressive)

Kinda stuck on choice now between yours above & these:

http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/OCTAVIA-III/Octavia-III-abs-plastic-eyebrows-SPORTIVE

But thanks for sharing :thumbup: Also like the bottom lip spoiler, seen them before but roads in London would trash that bottom lip in no time :sadsmile: I think the wagon looks spot on with what you have done to it ;)

Edited by BATVANVRS

1 hour ago, BATVANVRS said:

Thanks @creamvRS I do like them, I wasn't that keen on them before in the past but I think that is because I have not seen the black eyebrows on the race blue Skoda B)  so if I buy them 20 euros same as yours above, they come already pre-painted black from SuperSkoda? 

http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/OCTAVIA-III/Octavia-III-abs-plastic-eyebrows-AGRESSOR

The only thing I'm not keen on is having to glue them on to the headlamps, that's the only thing I don't like but I suppose if that is the look you want! then It has to be.

Definitely think they look good especially more from an angle but still actually look good from the full front on view (suppose seeing them at a angle shot just makes them look more aggressive)

Kinda stuck on choice now between yours above & these:

http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/OCTAVIA-III/Octavia-III-abs-plastic-eyebrows-SPORTIVE

But thanks for sharing :thumbup: Also like the bottom lip spoiler, seen them before but roads in London would trash that bottom lip in no time :sadsmile: I think the wagon looks spot on with what you have done to it ;)

Octavia III - abs plastic eyebrows AGRESSOR

Yeha these - They could be painted but it's black ABS plastic like splitter/diffuser stuff. - Fit's really nicely - Has 3m tape on the back so whip the protecting strip off the tape, I cleaned the lights with alcohol wipes provided then heated the strips up with hairdryer then went and applied.

And thanks for the compliments - Awaiting the Rieger diffuser and looking at powder coating my exhaust tips after seeing yours, I think?

Edited by creamvRS
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, creamvRS said:

skoda.jpg

Reminds me of:

JS25860613.jpg

He used to be a communist too !  :biggrin:

2 hours ago, coll83 said:

Don't you just hate it when the vehicle requires 3 hours of detailing fresh after delivery!!! 

Honestly I'd love to get it to my own standards.

Oh and your motor looks great!

Edited by Phillips

7 minutes ago, Janno1 said:

Tempted to ask the dealer not to give it a clean. Did it need a good machine polish?

There was some sort of coating on it but my work will protect much better. 

All done by hand! DA is available but its brand new paint. Lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, themanwithnoaim said:

Nice shinny grill, welcome to the 245 club

Thank you kind sir!! From a 2.0tdi passat estate to the Octy is a good choice! Cant believe I woke up today to find a box plugged in under where all the noise come from... I must get those cctv cameras fixed..

1 hour ago, coll83 said:

Thank you kind sir!! From a 2.0tdi passat estate to the Octy is a good choice! Cant believe I woke up today to find a box plugged in under where all the noise come from... I must get those cctv cameras fixed..

Hmmmm but you'll like the results

20171028_143544.jpg

On ‎30‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 21:31, SashaGrace said:

V12 Sports & Classics per chance? Had 2 cars from them now including my vRS. Always decent people to deal with.

Yeah, it was the Hinkley branch.

• Like 1