Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

Has anyone else found that they can’t load up iPhone pics in here any more?

“You are only allowed to load up to 737.28kb”

1 hour ago, dunc69 said:

Has anyone else found that they can’t load up iPhone pics in here any more?

“You are only allowed to load up to 737.28kb”

Yeah I think my remaining figure is less. I couldn't find where you can delete old attachments though to free it up again. Anyone know? :wondering:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ahenners said:

Yeah I think my remaining figure is less. I couldn't find where you can delete old attachments though to free it up again. Anyone know? :wondering:

Okay, so does that mean my pics posted are at a limit?

Surprising, because I have probably only posted 20-25 pics in 8 years on here!

I have PM’d Colin too to see if he can help. 

Cheers,

dunc 

12 minutes ago, dunc69 said:

Okay, so does that mean my pics posted are at a limit?

Surprising, because I have probably only posted 20-25 pics in 8 years on here!

I have PM’d Colin too to see if he can help. 

Cheers,

dunc 

I could be wrong but I think standard members get a small allowance, and freedom members get a much bigger hosting allowance.

I've only posted a similar number but my max total size is now 0.11MB. Let us know if you find the answer! :cool:

On 1/25/2018 at 09:09, BGB said:

Its just lovely weather these days:

5a699e9e7b8ed_Bilde25_01.2018094821.thumb.jpg.2a90db619317a9149900716b94bde83b.jpg

5a699ea0480e8_Bilde25_01.2018094836.thumb.jpg.62a0f7b8addba9ad6234424d3e6a9be0.jpg

Thanks, I'm looking at returning to Skoda and getting a Scout, I'm still undecided on colour though and these pics really help

Just now, creamvRS said:

Yeah, it should come like this really. Easy fit and nice fit too!

How easy are we talking? Might add it to the list but I'm generally cack handed when it comes to DIY :D

1 hour ago, FK7 said:

Well my arch gap is the same as all stock vrs. Have we all lowered it on here

I was joking - don't be so serious ;)

...but answering your question, most VRS owners have indeed lowered them and...

...your car in particular seems to have a bigger gap than most. Might be due to the angle of the photo or the way it was parked, but on that photo the gap does look huge.

If you were somehow upset by the joke, please accept my apologies.

2 minutes ago, ahenners said:

How easy are we talking? Might add it to the list but I'm generally cack handed when it comes to DIY :D

So...I faffed a bit trying to get two bolts off on the underneath/inside of bumper which was impossible when the car is dropped 40mm :D

So...reversed onto some raisers/blocks - 5 central screws out underneath annd then just two side ones which you just need to get under and see.

Then prise the old plastic off. New one fits so easy and lines up so easy - screws in 5 parts underneath central section and just use a spacer for each then new side holes just need drilling into bumper then attach screws with 2 spacers per screw. Can be done within 15-20 easily once you do it once.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, creamvRS said:

So...I faffed a bit trying to get two bolts off on the underneath/inside of bumper which was impossible when the car is dropped 40mm :D

So...reversed onto some raisers/blocks - 5 central screws out underneath annd then just two side ones which you just need to get under and see.

Then prise the old plastic off. New one fits so easy and lines up so easy - screws in 5 parts underneath central section and just use a spacer for each then new side holes just need drilling into bumper then attach screws with 2 spacers per screw. Can be done within 15-20 easily once you do it once.

Cheers for that. Doesn't sound horrendously bad! :)

9 minutes ago, Jaco2k said:

...your car in particular seems to have a bigger gap than most. Might be due to the angle of the photo or the way it was parked, but on that photo the gap does look huge.

How much does it cost to lower?

17 minutes ago, Jaco2k said:

It does look huge, smuggle some crates of beer in there - mine used to be like that :) Then I dropped it 40mm 

18492997_10155043469046690_1922260183_o.jpg

27537179_10155773568931690_236651292_o.jpg

17 hours ago, alkip said:

Thanks, I'm looking at returning to Skoda and getting a Scout, I'm still undecided on colour though and these pics really help

Glad it helps!

Tho this is an extreme case, it is not this dirty usually however driving in snow storms and salt does this. Would not change the color if I could ;)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, creamvRS said:

Rieger fitted :D 

Need a square plate now and stick on as screws annoying me now!

27846208_10155803706171690_619240580_o.jpg

27906405_10155803544611690_263295638_o.jpg

27947173_10155803706166690_1372169223_o.jpg

I’m with you on this. Way better than the maxton design one I had fitted first which just didn’t fit properly even though I measured 4 times to fit only once. I do like he look of the maxton design one but the Rieger one looks more factory  7466AF67-1E30-4134-9844-7B2D6F252CC8.thumb.jpeg.53b8eb7d38bcfe743b01c811a44da1b9.jpeg

57D9DB59-6846-4858-B701-11115B40AD8A.jpeg

• Like 1